Temporarily paralyzed

Hello guys, this is requested os, I hope you find it interesting. thank you 💝💝💝
R's pov
I did the best I could to stay awake and rescue Ragini but my body gave up, the death wouldn't be as painful as the betrayal. she repeated to herself "Vansh is a murderer" before drifting into a deep sleep.
V's pov
My plans can't fail, You forced me, Riddhima. This is my mission, We are now against each other.
The morning
R's pov
I opened my eyes, trying to remember what happened yesterday, then all appear in my head, what he had done to me? I tried to move once again but failed, I looked at myself shocked.
V: don't worry, take this tea, after few times you will get back on your feet. I will help you.
R(laughed sarcastically): Help? I will die before asking for your help.
V(warning): this is a small dose, next time you won't imagine how I will punish you.
R: you can't punish me worse than this one, I wish if only you killed me, I would have died happy, believing that your acting was real.Now with every minute passes I die 100 times.
I burst out crying feeling bitterness.
R: I haven't hated myself being an orphan, But now I hate myself who trusted you.who has you as her family.
He gave me his back ignoring everything I said.
V: now, the medicine's effects are finished, you can get up.
R: I can't.
V: Stop being stubborn and try to move.
R(tears): I can't move.
V(shocked): This is impossible.
He stormed out of the room and I cried more, I have no energy left inside to fight. I am sorry Ragini, I wanted to save you, however, I couldn't.
V's pov
He was talking on the phone.
V: you stupid doc she said she can't move, because of your stupidity, my wife is suffering.
D: I am so sorry Mr raisingania, it must be some side effects.
V: what do you mean by that? You said it was safe for her.you know you are lucky because you are out of my sight or else I don't know how I would have done to you.how much time it will take to get back her ability?
D: I don't know, it depends on her.
I hang up the phone, covering my face with my hand.
I felt a hand on my shoulder.
V: she is in pain, what to do? I can't take it, Dadi this mission is getting harder for me.
Da: I know, you are afraid that your enemies misused her and hurt her.
You should have told her the truth.
V: how? I can't, being the Riddhima who I know she will dig up the truth till she gets harmed or killed.
Da: She needs you now, go and help her.
V: she has lost her faith totally in me, She sees only my devil side.
Da: Even if it was the devil, let him stay by her side and protect her.
V: you are right dadi.
I came back to our room, she was there with tears looking at nowhere.
Her words held the pain, she wished if only she died.
V: can you move your legs now?
Her eyes started tearing again.
R: just kill me, please.
She is serious, she must be out of her senses.
V(shaking her): Riddhimaaa you will be ok.
R(her lips shivered while she was sobbing): you think it's physical pain? Your betrayal injured my soul, my existence, I have prepared everything about me and put it in the drawer to step ahead with you, I loved you and I was stupidly thinking that you love me, I was longing for that new life, I was sent here to prove you guilty, however, my heart cheated me, you told me red is the betrayal's colour, you were right. thus I feel sorry for Ragini, I won't live to help her.
V: what are trying to say?
R: it means it's time to fulfill our marriage vows but with a light change.it's unfair for the person who gets betrayed to live and suffer, so it's will be a goodbye, vansh.
She cut her wrists and she started bleeding.
The blood froze inside my body and I couldn't either react or move. seeing her losing her conscience. I screamed and Angrey came running.
V: Angrey calls the doc noooowww.
He left.
V: Riddhima, don't die please, I am sorry.don't leave me here alone, you are my life, my breaths, my heartbeats, I did it for you, I was protecting you.
I held my head crying, sc** this mission which will cost your life, f*** the property.what have I done to her? I killed her.
The doctor came treating her and I was unable to focus on anyone else but her.
Do: she was saved, it was so difficult to stable her condition.she needs care, the nurse will be with her.
Da: vansh get a grip on yourself, she needs you now more.
V: I am the reason, dadi, she said I killed her existence, she doesn't want to live, anymore. she trusted me with her life, how could I be this heartless?
Da: I told you since the beginning the right decision, you were stubborn.
It's time to do it, don't worry.
I stood there thinking about something then I made up my mind.
2 hours later
R's pov
I woke up examining my whereabouts, it is not Vr mansion, did he decide to kill me? Then what was the need to save me? maybe he didn't want to be a killer in front of his family.
He appeared in front of me.
R: you can kill me now, do it on your own.
V: it's not my intention.
R: then you want to torture me first? Too bad you can torture only my upper part.
V's pov
I know I have given her reasons to say it, yet It hurts to know she has no more trust for me.
I touched her feet.
V: you still can't feel anything?
R: don't touch me, don't think you won, I will try to repeat it similarly.
My heart beats faster, I am afraid, what if she tries it again?
V: Riddhima please don't do it.
R: is it your new love scene?
Her angry expressions changed again too damaged ones.
R: stop it, I don't want to be part of it again, love you again. I was the cheater who has never cheated on you, I saw the video but I didn't believe you were a killer.so dumb right? Take my life or else I will do it because I can't live anymore.
Caressing her face, she tried to push me away, however, I held her and kissed her softly trying to soothe our pain.
V: I love you, I am crazy about you like you have a mission, I have mine too, I can't tell you, but I assure you, I won't kill Ragini, I wanted to scare you to stop you from investigating, now I left everything, I don't want anything which can cost me your life, I was dying when I saw you lifeless.
She gave me a blank look, not even interested in what I was saying.
R: I am hungry.
I went to the kitchen ordering the cook to make a soup for her.
After half an hour, I brought it to the room.
V: I brought soup for you.
She made a disgusting face and I smiled at her childishness.
V: it's the best for you, I will feed you.
R: no need to show this fake affection. I will eat by myself.
V: really? See your wrists you can't move it too. I will feed you.
After fighting him for some minutes, she started eating silently while he was admiring her.
R: don't look at me like this, you are making me uncomfortable.
V: you did not have a problem with it before.
R: Because it was my vansh's love, that's what I thought back then, thank you for ruining my dreams.