Intensity

Hi guys .. i hope you still like my stories..thank you & love you .

The story began from the day riddhima was drunk.

R's pov
Vansh hadn't anything since the morning ..i will prepare something for him ..wait ! Why do i care? Hungry or not ?..emm it's because he took care of me last days perfectly ..this is the least i can do for him ..convincing myself successfully i started the dish ..his favourite one.
I walked toward our room and i started coughing suddenly ..oh i need water ..here it is ..and i gulped half the bottle..This water have a weird taste but it's ok.
I went to our room only to see my husband sitting on the bed..
R:vansh this is your twin ?
V:what?? Where?
R(pointing near him): this man !
He looked around then at me doubtfully
V:Are you drank??
R:never ..i don't like it .but i feel like flying
V's pov
She dragged me with her to the poolside
She is drank..usually she hesitates what to say and what not but this free riddhima attracted me more ..so pure so beautiful ..i was lost when i felt watter was splashed on me ..& so drank
I chased her and on the process we fell in pool ..her wet figure made me loose my sanity..i came close but my mind kept nagging at me reminding me her untoxication state that i can not take advantage of . I walked away from her & i heard her sobs ..
V:what happened?? Do you feel any pain??
R:you don't like me ..
V(removing her tears): on the contrary i like you dear
R:no you don't ..you hate being closed to me
God i don't wanna have this conversation ..
V:i said i like you..it's just you'll fall sick if you keep wearing these wet clothes..now shall we?
R:ok
In our room
She walked in and started unzipping her dress ..
What the hell? Does she forget that i am a healthy man ? Not some kind of gay who will not be affected by her presence .
V:riddhima what are you doing?? Go inside washroom
She went and after 10 min she came wearing my white t-shirt ..my self-control is being tested now ..
V:why are you wearing that?
R:i like your fragance
She came near me and i closed my eyes trying to take deep breath !i have to control myself ..
She burried her nose in my neck
R:i like this
V:riddhima you are drank
R:still i like it ..i don't wanna wake up if this is what they called being drank
Her words reached my heart and my body stopped listening to me..loosing the control over my own body i pressed my lips on hers ..biting and sucking it while she closed her eyes and held my neck make the kiss deeper..she moaned and i started kissing her shoulder & neck ..no one woman ever could have done this to me..the lava i had inside of me is melting between her arms..i have  to stop it  ..this erotic weather made it  almost impossible for me to be seperated from her yet i controlled myself and pulled away.
R:vansh meethi baat ..i brought just one ..i don't know who kept the other !
Of course she saw double me,double table and now double dish..i went to kitchen to bring lemon juice for her !it's so needed !
Kabir was pacing in the room angrily
K's pov
this riddhima was kissing vansh .damn it ! My plan will be ruined ! I have to play another game ..after all i am a king .
I saw vansh going out of the room and i went to her shocking her that i am Dsr..
K:you are my riddhima did you forget it ? (I tried to touch her face but she jerked my hands)
R:don't touch me ..i am married woman whoever was he ..still he is my husband !
K:wow ishq hogaya tumhe ? With your husband ..forget so soon that he is murderer ?
R:i have strong feeling that you are mistaken ..My vansh i trust him with my life ..he can't be wrong..
K:what about my trust ..my love..you played me
R:i am sorry kabir ..go he will come now .
K:ok
R's pov
Thankfully he went before vansh's return ..
V:are you fine now?
I blushed remembering the hot kiss we shared ..seems like there is some kind of desire between us.
V:Mrs raisingania are you blushing now? That means you are back to your senses right?
R:mmm
V:glad to know.
Saying this he cupped my face and nibble on my upper lip slowly  making me loose my mind ..I moaned in his mouth not knowing what i exactly wanted ..
The climat turned more hot and i melted letting him torturing me sweetly ..
V's pov
I was madly kissing her when i suddenly stopped she looked at me confused ..she too wants to be mine..I will make her mine but not today ..
V:i want to make you mine impatiently but i don't want our beginning to be like this..it has to be so special ..it will make you loose all your senses ..i promise !
She blushed and i smiled .
V:someone is desperate to be mine ..
R(smacked my arm):shut up..i am not
V:sure?
R:positive
I approached her touching her waist and she shivered god i like this effect on her ..
Bringing my mouth near her ear
V:what were you saying sweetheart?
R(closed eyes):no...noth..nothing
V:damn you ..i have to go ..i will sleep in guest room..
R:what ?? Why??
V:it's better if i go ..i don't wanna take you right now even though i am dying to do so ..i am controlling myself sweetheart ..our first night will not happen out of desire but out of pure love ..
I pecked her lips and go out
R's pov
I can't stop loving him ..with every second the love take over every cell in my body..my body is shivering with these emotions ..
I find it hard to sleep without vansh but still i slept after long hours .
The morning
I wanted to talk to vansh ..he must be with dadi or Angre sometimes i get jealous of him ..he is glued to him 7/7..i ran downstairs only to find all the family members glaring at me but why??..vansh was looking down ..is that a hurt look on his face?
Feeling confused i look around only to find mine and kabir's photo on the screen ..No ..not this please ! I was planning to tell him ..now he won't believe me ..i lost him forever
K:my love i am sorry i put you here in danger ..you came for me ..now you don't have to act as vansh's wife ..i don't want anything against him..let's go
R:leave my hand right now &don't you ever dare to touch me with your filthy hands ..
Vansh trust me i
V:no need ..you have till tomorrow to go with your lover ..
He left and i froze there ..
K:mom our plan is perfect ..he asked her to get out
Anu:ha beta we win
K:she tried to deceive me mistaking me to be vansh ..she doesn't know kabir how much dangerous
:BUT I KNOW HOW LOW CAN YOU STEP
K:vansh??
V:yes
K:how come you here??
V:actually i was following you to know who helps you
K:but you said..
V:aaaah about that i forgot to mention i knew you were lying ..remember yesterday riddhima was drank and i went to kitchen ..i came back sooner Nd i heard you i was hurted but then riddhima's words made me feel proud of her loyalty toward me ..this hands of yours i will break it now for trying to touch her ..
We started fighting and mom tried to stop us ..but i wasn't going to leave this bastard for what he did..my mom's leg slipped and was about to fell off the cliff
V:MOM !
i ran to her and held her hand trying to save her when i felt someone hitting my head hard with a stick ..i didn't leave her hand with my head bleeding i saved her and the vision turmee darkened.
A's  pov
I shouted vansh's name ..he came to save me when my real son ignored me ..i started crying 
K:let him die mom
A:I AM NOT YOUR MOM..I AM VANSH'S MOM ..YOU HURTED MY SON..I WILL COMPLAIN AGAINST YOU !
I called the ambulance & sat with him crying and praying for his safety !
Thankfully he was rescued ..i called the family there and riddhima was crying non-stop..she loves him so much..i went to her and hugged her assuring her that he'll be fine soon.
After few hours ..he wake up and i felt tensed ..i am happy for his well-being but this is the perfect time to confess in front of everyone..
A:i want to tell you all a truth about me 
V(interrepted):that you love me more than these two right mom?(indicating me not to talk) bitter past must remain there and move on.
I went to him and hugged him:sorry for everything my child ..
Few days after the incident
Vansh came back home
R's pov
I entered the room and got shock seing my suitcase is ready..tears started flowing down ..he packed my things to kick me out
V:it's time to go
R:i never knew you are this eager to get rid of me
V:it's time for us to go
R:this is what i said ..wait! ..what?? Us?
V:yes honeymoon trip baby ..(huskily) remember our first night dialogue ..it will be out of love ..it's the perfect time
I blushed heavily ..
We went to Maldives for our honeymoon
At the night moans amd groans were heard from their room as they consummate their marriage

The end