Fire of Revenge 5

Author's pov

R(with detest): Actually I feel like killing you, Maybe after that I will find solace. (her eyes were teary) You turned my life to something far worse than hell. iss liye I won't plan attacks on you, and I won't call the police. (take out a gun and pointed it toward him) I will take my revenge now, Vansh. 

He approached her till the gun touched his chest and she could see the pain and guilt in his eyes. 

V: shoot me !! Not because I did what you accused me of, but due to the fact that I am responsible for it. Riddhima, If our baby's soul and yours will be at peace, then don't hesitate! 

The others(shouted): Vansh/BHAI

V: No one will interfere here. (to her) Riddhima, I can see the pain you endured. I am worthy of it because I was supposed to be with you, and protect you yet I did the contrary. It pains me that you thought I can kill my own child!! You lost faith in me to this extent (He fired at himself while they stared at him with shock)

Others: VAAANSHHHH/BHAAIII !!!

Hospital 

The family was tensed in front of the ICU waiting for the doctor to come and tell them what is going on. 

D: the patient's condition is very bad, We did the best we could, now all we have to do is waiting. 

Riddhima looked at the ICU with teary eyes, and Manik stood near her. 

M: it's not your fault, you know? 

R: I feel sorry, Manik, What if something happens to him? I won't forgive myself !! 

D(cried): it's God's penalty for our crimes, for wronging Riddhima !! Please God make everything right. 

They were looking at the figure who is laying there almost lifeless, then suddenly the doctor arrived there running. 

Doc: oh my god, the actual state is not good, Operation is needed now !! where is her husband?

Ang: It's me. 

Doc: You have to sign on papers so that we can perform the operation. 

V: dadi! I am the original reason for all the problems which occurred in our life. Ishaani is in this state because of stress.

Fb starts

V: It pains me that you thought I can kill my own child !! You lost faith in me to this extent  (He fired at himself while they stared at him with shock) 

Others: VAAANSHHHH/BHAAIII !!!

They couldn't believe that he was still standing there fit and fine looking puzzled at her. 

R: What did you think that I will let you die and set you free from pain and guilt? No, Kabhi Nahi !! Who lies within his last moments? 

Vansh holds the doctor's neck pressing tightly, then with a dangerous look asked him.

V: Did I call you and order you to do that? 

D: N...a...h...I SiR, She on...ly said that you want it !! 

V: That AHaana, I will kill her, (to Riddhima) I swear I don't know anything about it. 

R: I don't believe you! you are a heartless man who can go to any extent !! so it must be an easy task for you to lie again to me.