War 6

Author's pov

R: but why ? Your family is here right?

V: sit first!time for breakfast!

He made her sit taking the fork while she is looking at him clueless.

V(opening his mouth): ahhh?

Riddhima kept looking for few seconds and then burst out laughing ! No

V:what happened ? Come on ! Ahhh ( signaling her to open her mouth)

R(still laughing): who told you I am a child ? What is aah?

V(pulling her cheeks): my sweetheart will be always pampered like this ! No place for tears or fights again.

Now (pinching her nose) eat like a good girl.

She opened her mouth for him to feed her,and she took the first bite. And when he wanted to give her the second one,she took it and give it to him feeding him as well.

R: I didn't see you having breakfast too.

They spent a lovely time feeding each other,he looked at her with different emotions, guilt,love and regret.

She touched his cheek: the past is past,I don't remember it, that's why you don't need to bother yourself.

V: I love you so much,and I can't live without you(to himself) I know the day you will remember you will probably hate me that's why I don't want you to remember anything when we leave,I will create a new world for both of us.

He gazed lovingly at her and she looked anywhere but in his direction, he took a step forward and her breath hitched!

She felt the blood rushing to her veins hearing him confessing his love for her, she blushed! He bent to seal their lips, they shared a slow kiss, which turned soon to eager one, he held her cheeks holding her close whole she moaned when his mouth ravished hers,entering his tongue to discover more of it, once again! She was dizzy with all the emotions he was making her feel! His hand traced her back touching it sensually, she moaned again in his mouth as he started moving to her neck. Suddenly all alarms of VR Mansion started ringing at the same time revealing an attack on the mansion. She watched his face changing!

Angry arrived fast: Boss! There is an intruder!

The whole security team is knocked down, (holding the guns) we have to secure the whole family.

He looked toward Riddhima worried who held his hand scared.

V(cupping her cheeks): nothing will happen to you>

She was still holding his hand: what about you?

V: As always I will be safe, It's not easy to knock down your husband.

He opened a secret door: stay here,don't come out unless I come back.

She hugged him cryingly :no, I will go with you.

He smiled to calm her down: Nothing will happen, I will just see what is happening and then come back to you, I promise.

 R:be safe!

V: I wi..

: Bhaiiii 

They heard A girl's voice that Riddhima concluded that she is his sister, Whilst she saw Angrey run first to the direction of sound only to be shot in between.

Ishaani's voice again echoed in the place: Angreeeeyyyy

Kabir said whilst pointing the gun toward angrey: You helped me for this moment, just to take revenge.