Bodyguard

Author's pov
R: dad! You must be kidding me, do you really think that I will marry him?
Her dad glared at her and she sighed.
R: Dad, please, I don't want to get married to your bodyguard.
Ra(shouts): Riddhima, your spoilt nature started really bothering me. I said you'll marry Vansh which means you'll marry him.
R: dad, the photos were fake, I haven't done anything.
Ra: Vansh, do you have a problem with the marriage?
She looked at him with full hope that he will say no to their marriage.
V: Sir, I have no problem.
She cursed him under her breath and stormed out to her room angrily.

Her father Raj Singh a well-known businessman, loves and pampered his daughter so much.

Ra: Thank you Vansh for not disappointing me, She is immature but I know I can trust you with her.

Va: Thank you, sir.

Ra: Now, You are going to be my son-in-law, Call me dad.

V: Ok dad.

Ra: Please go and tell her that your engagement will take place today.

V: Sure, I will.

In the meantime, Riddhima was in her room and She called her friends.

Kabir, Aryaan And Sejal.

K: Hello, darling.

S: Hello, Girl, What's wrong with your expressions? 

R: Guys, Dad had fixed my marriage with the bodyguard because of that silly joke, I don't know who made fake photos of us together and spread it on the internet.

Ar: So what? It doesn't mean you are bounded to marry him, he is not from your standard.

S: Shut up, Aryan, Why do you always uttering bullshit? He is a good man I guess, Riddhu will be happy with him.

K: Aweee Riddhu, Be aware, She is your soon to be husband's lover.

S: Kabir, come on, don't joke, baby.

R: Will you help me run away from this wedding? 

S/K: WHAAT?

Ar: Of course, Anything for you.

S: Aryan, shut your mouth I said, You are her friend, and you are supposed to advise her.

K: Riddhu, Although I know that he is no simile to your status, I won't help you to elope.

R: Thank you Sejal & Kabir for being the best friends ever. Aryan, I will seek your help when I find a way.

She disconnected the phone angry at her childhood friends who refused to support her.

Knocks were heard on the door and she opened it only to get angrier.

R: How dare you to come here? 

V: It's My soon to be wife's room, And dad asked me to tell you that today is our engagement.

R(mocking): Dad? Do you think it's your place to call him dad?

Ra: I asked him to do so, Stop acting like that,  Riddhima, He is silent because he respects us, don't challenge him, he is more than what you think. Get ready soon.

They left her behind fuming with rage, and she called Aryan.

R: Aryan, Help, Today is my engagement, I want you to come all as guests, but then help me to run.