My Reason to live

Author's pov
A man was standing near the beach, he looked sad and miserable, he did nothing but looking at the sea, somehow he wished if only it can take his pain away, the pain of losing her.
V(closing his eyes): I miss you so much, it has been years, but I couldn't get over your memories everything is still living in my heart, I can still smell your fragrance. I can't blame you for living me, I merit it as a penalty for my deeds.
He felt a hand pulling his trousers and opened his eyes with a jerk. He looked down at the small figure, it was a cute girl, brown eyes and black hair, and pinkish skin. She reminded him of her, his wife, his missing wife.
He bent near her.
V: where is your mommy baby?
Girl: she is there.
V(turned): where? Ohh ok, can I help you?
Girl: I saw you crying, did someone steal your chocolate? I always cry when ansh take mine.
V( smiled unknowingly): who is ansh?
Girl: my classmate, he is very bad-mannered.
V: is he? Then you are a good girl, you shouldn't cry for the chocolate.
Girl: and you? You are not a good man?
V: why?
Girl: you were crying.
V: I miss someone.
She hugged him surprisingly and he reciprocates.
Girl: mommy always hugs me when I cry.
He felt overwhelmed by the emotions he felt at that moment.

Voice: Riansh, what are you doing there?
He turned in shock to the voice, the very same voice he missed for years.
She didn't notice who is with her little baby as her full concentration was on her.
Voice: baby, you scared your mommy, you asked me to buy you ice cream and then suddenly vanished, did you know how much I was scared?
Ria: mommy, I came for uncle, he was crying, he needed a hug.
She shifted her eyes to the unknown uncle for whom her daughter came and got startled.
V: Riddhima?
R(in horror): vansh?
V: you are a mother?
R(tried to act normal): ha I became a mother.
V(sadly): congratulations, where's your husband?
R: he is at work as he was busy.
V: I am happy that you found what you deserve.
R: Thank you, Riansh baby, let's go now.
Ria: but mom.
R: come with me, now.
Ria: by uncle, happy to see you, don't cry again.
He smiled and bid her bye.
Riddhima walked as fast as she could feeling anxious about his sudden appearance, she stood near her car and touch her heart which was pounding fast.
Ria: mommy, why did you lie to uncle? I don't have my daddy.
R: Ria, baby your mommy is sick, let's go home now.

Ria: Mom, You won't forget my birthday gift, right? 

R: Yes, baby, I will give you on your fifth birthday a very beautiful dress as you wished, ok?

Ria(smiling): Ok Mommy.
She sat in the car and tired the set belt for his daughter and drove to her house. She was shivering what if he comes to know? Will he took her? no no she should do something urgently.
Knock was heard on her door and she was scared, she opened the door and found him Angre.
R: offf Bhai, you scared me, I was about to die of fear.
An: what happened to you? Why are you scared??
R: Bhai, I saw him, Vansh!
Ang: what? Where?
R: the problem is that he saw Riansh too, what if he got to know that she is his daughter?
Ang: don't worry, my sister, I am with you.
R( cried): I can't forget our past, Bhai please find a house for me in another city, I will leave the city within 2 days.
Ang: if this is what you want, then I will support you.
R: thank you, Bhai, you helped me so much at the past too, how may I return your favour?
Ang: there are no favours between Bhai-Behen. And where is my cute niece?
R: RIAANSHHH, come to see who is here.
She came running there and jumped when she saw her uncle there.
Ria: uncle, I missed you.
Ang(lifting her): I missed you too. Especially Ansh.
She made faces making him laugh because he knows that she doesn't like his son.
Ria: I didn't miss him.
R(warning): Ria, where're your manners? Ansh is a good boy too.
Ria( mumbling): he is very bad.
He chuckled while her mom glared at her.
Ang: don't scare my niece with your eyes, let her say what she wants, by the way, you are right, and nowadays ansh is causing many troubles.
R: Bhai, stop pampering her.
Ang: it's my right.
Ria(kissing his cheek): My uncle is the best.
Ang: and my niece is the cutest baby in the world.
R(lifting her hands in the air): ok I am defeated by you. By the way, how is ishaani doing with mood swings?
Ang: except waking me in the middle of the night because she craves something or wants to walk, she is very good, poor me.
R(chuckled): it's your duty as a good hubby, you did it even for me when I was pregnant, you are the best brother in the world.
Ang(hugging her): come on, don't feel emotional, now I have to go, ishaani is waiting as I have to take her to the doc.
R: ok Bhai, see you soon.
Ria: Bhai, uncle.
Ang: goodbye.
He left and Riddhima went to the kitchen to prepare lunch for them, she was so involved in preparing it but her daughter shocked her with a question.
Ria: is that uncle daddy?
R( widened her eyes): what did you say?
Ria: Vansh uncle, he is daddy right?
R( shouted): RIANSH, GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW.
Riansh has never seen her mommy so angry so she ran to her room holding her sobs.
R: no, I have to go from here urgently.