Dard 3

Author's pov

On the mandap, the groom was waiting eagerly for his bride to come, and there she was, descending stairs in her bridal attire making everyone shift his gaze unwantedly toward her.

He smiled happily as the moment came when she will his forever. She sat near him silently.  He wondered whether she was shy, and then he mindly slapped himself as every girl feel shy on her wedding day, especially with her sensitivity, she will be definitely shying. 

He approached her and said: Congratulations, Today we are marrying, and I promise you to make your life full of happiness, everything you wished for will be yours, and I'll always love you, Riddhima. 

V: I have lost you, Riddhima, Forever. All my attempts were in vain, and you left me. 

Fb starts

Vansh bid by to his family and took his suitcase whilst thinking of his past with Riddhima, How he lived without her for almost a year, and What Aahana asked him to do in exchange for her help.

A year ago 

After Riddhima's departure

V: I agree to your condition, I will marry you Ahaana.

Aah: Don't dare to back off your promise, Because I can't stand betrayal, even taking lives in exchange for it, won't calm the fire that will be turned on. I am warning you.

V: Maybe you forgot the fact that you are talking to Vansh Raisinghania, VR, He doesn't receive warnings, he gives it.And about your help, Forget it, I can bring millions like you, Your loose, Dear Ahaana.

Ah(to herself): Oh no, I can't miss this chance, Maybe I overacted, Now, I have to calm him down or else he can do anything. He is a mad person. (to him) No, Now you promised me, therefore I will believe you.

V: Ok, As proof that I will fulfill my part of the deal, I will take a step. Come to the hall, you'll see.

She nodded confused and headed toward the hall where he stood and announced.

V: I want the preparations to begin within the next 7 days, My marriage will take place in the VR mansion.

The rest were shocked to react especially Sia, she couldn't believe Her Bhai has moved on already and ready to marry another girl within a short time.

S: I can't believe it's you, Bhai !! It can be you. Neither loyalty nor mercy !! Nothing in you !! just emptiness! I am still dreaming, Maybe I didn't wake up. This is all my sub-conscious mind's trick, nothing like that happened, Bolo? I am right !!

D: Sia, get a grip on yourself, He is not serious, All of us know how much he loves Riddhima and can't forget her easily. So what is it about?

Vansh looked at Sia sadly for a sec then changed his expressions to blank ones.
V: I don't need someone's pov over my decision. So whoever was the person against this marriage, he must know that I don't need a license from him to do so.

Sia angrily answered him back: Fine Bhai, I won't be a part of your so-called wedding with this girl! 

D: even I won't be a part of it. I don't accept her as my bahu.

V: Phir Bhi My decision is the same, dadi. 

D(shockingly): You don't care about our presence? I agree with Sia, Are you even Our VansH? You can not be him. 

V: Ishaani, I think you are with me on this decision, right? 

I: No doubt Bhai, I am always supporting you.