Players

Hello guys, I started the love triangle os and I will complete it after this, and I think today I won't update Love vs hatred, I will focus only on these os. thank you.

Author's pov

Vansh broke down in front of Riddhima, crying his heart out after revealing the truth to her. How Ragini was the only path to his mom's murderers.And how he had lost it.
After waking up from his unconscious state. And apologized to his mom and Riddhima.
Rs pov
I was feeling like dying, I regret my actions, God damn it, how much hard it was to just ask him the damn question "what happened back there, Vansh?".I destroyed everything with my idiotic acts.

V: Riddhima, You always remind me of my mom, just like her. I scared you, Threaten you still you weren't afraid of The Vansh Raisingania. You made me believe again in trust and love. I am a loser, bad son, and bad husband, I am sorry maa, sorry Riddhima.

I cried more, he is blaming himself, he thought he failed his mom but the reality is that I fail him and broke his trust. I promise you Vansh, I will bring her back and then confess my feelings to you. I have to contact Kabir and tell him to bring Ragini back.

I walked out of the room and called Kabir.

R: Kabir, Where is Ragini?

K: She ran away.

R: Run? What do you mean by run away? This was so careless behavior.

K: I will find her, don't worry.

R: Keep me updated.

K: Why do you want to find her?

R: I want to make sure she is fine, Find her.

I hang up cursing the bad luck, Now I even lost Ragini. Damn, I have to reach her. By the way, Normally why would she escape? Unless she saw someone who wants to harm her, God! Kabir?

My eyes turned red with tears and rage, He was Kabir all the time. Why was I this blind that I couldn't see how aggressive he was, when I was talking about the yellow-gloves man, he tried to distract my mind to Ragini, And when I told him Vansh is Innocent, He was talking with confidence that he is a killer. It seems like he was sure that Ragini is dead. And the man who didn't care about my life been in danger many times, Suddenly he started feeling interested in protecting Ragini.

Kabir, You played a sinister game with us, You made me let down my husband. Now I am going to expose you and your partner. After delivering justice, I promise to reveal my secrets to you, Vansh.

Author's pov

Vansh received a call from someone, he looked around the room and then answered it.

V: Yes?

****************************

V: i expected it.

***************************

V: Ok

He ended the call.

In Kabir's place

A: Kabir, What are you going to do? we lost Ragini now.

K: Damn, Even Riddhima will eat my mind, now. This bi*** will make us fall into trouble.

A: Is she with Vansh?

K: Damn, If she is with him, then we'll have to use the pawn again.

He called Riddhima and she picked it up.

K: Riddhima, Ragini must be with Vansh;

R: No, it can't be.

K: Why are you so sure?