His Maa's painting

N: It starts from the painting track.

Author's pov

R: Vansh, I didn't d(he pushed her harshly making her hit the wall with his angry eyes)

V: Don't dare to play with me, You have just one hour to find it, Otherwise, The fire inside me will burn you. Don't show me your face till you find it.

He pushed her out of the room while she knocked trying to make him understand her but in vain.

She moved to search for the man in black gloves and found a kerosene smell in the place.

After an hour

Riddhima's scream echoes at the mansion and All of them ran to the mysterious room only to find the ashes of His mother's painting.

Vansh broke down in front of the family crying touching what left from his mom, ashes!!
V(crying): maa!
Riddhima looked at him with pity, whatever was his evil nature, he doesn't deserve to pass through this pain.
R: Vansh
As if awakening the demon, he eyed her with pure hatred, and pushed her while choking her.

V(with despise): it was my maa's last nishaani, & you have burnt it, how cruel you are! god, damn you!
R(shivering): vansh, please, hear m(his shout stopped her from adding another word)
V(ON THE TOP OF HIS VOICE): Angrey, take her out of the house NOW, SHE IS NOT ALLOWED HERE.
R: Vansh
He didn't look in her direction and moved away angrily.

The other members threw angry glare at her and went to their respective room.
She folds her hands asking god for help and support that she needs.
R(to herself): I have to bring out the truth in front of Vansh. I have to find whoever did this.
The next day
Furious Vansh shouted when he figured out that Riddhima attacked Angrey and was still inside his house.
V: RIDDHIIMAAA COME OUT NOW BY YOURSELF, IF I CATCH YOU, THEN I WON'T FORGIVE YOU.(he gave Aryan & Angrey a look to find her and then nodded)
They started checking room by room looking for her while she was trying her best to not get caught before catching the person who was responsible of the incident.
She saw someone and followed him and then felt unconscious when someone hit her head.
An(to unconscious Riddhima): bechaari she was blamed for nothing, Vansh will kill her for sure if he reached her. Sorry, Riddhima, Actually I wasn't able to bear this Uma's sight anymore, I got rid of her before, killed her and took her place between the family members, But her painting was always bothering me, So I have no one but you, Vansh trusts his family so much, But you, Because of your moves, Jasoosi and all, He will never trust you.

VOICE: But I trust my eyes, Mom, & I believe that what I have seen was so real. I heard you what you said too.

She was frightened to see Vansh there looking at her with hatred.

An: Beta, No, I didn't

V(shouted): Jooth! You are lying to me And blamed Riddhima for that. Taking advantage of the misunderstanding between us, you did it.

An(crocodile's tears): You preferred this girl over your mother, I am your mother Vansh.

V: Mother? Right? You have known what it meant for me, still, you did it, And let me show you something.

He played the video of her hitting Riddhima and saying those words. Hearing his loud voice, dadi and the family came there and got shocked to see the video.

D: Anupriya, tum? You said you couldn't bear Uma? Why? You hated her !!

V(with tears): You hated my mother that you killed her? How cruel and heartless you are. Now, Your game is over, I will send you where you belong Because you merit it. Angrey, Call the police, Or else, I will forget my limits.