Insecurity

It started After 3 weeks from Ishaani's marriage.

Vansh was worried about Riddhima, Since a few days, She is lost in her own world, Scared and pale as If something is wrong with her, Something is bothering her so much. He was ignoring her after knowing the entire truth about her being a spy. But he can't ignore the fact that she helped him to reach his mother's murderers. She confessed the truth about herself the day after Ishaani's marriage ad he was hurt beyond limits to know that his wife's motive was to send him behind bars.His thoughts were interrupted by Angrey's arrival.

Angrey brought a file to his boss while looking tensed over his reaction. He opened it, And his eyes went out of the socket.

V: Mrs.Raisinghania, Pregnant? Riddhima? Is it another one who used her name?

Ang: Boss, There's no one else who can use it moreover that I called the hospital and confirmed it.

He was still in shock, In the other hands, Riddhima was searching for the reports but didn't find it.

R(to herself): Oh my god, Who got it? I don't want anyone to know, Especially Vansh, I am not ready to tell him too.

She rushed to her room and found Vansh standing there waiting for her.

V(showing her the reports): What's this Riddhima? 

She widened her eyes and stood silent not knowing what she should say.

V: I asked you something, Why did you hide it? 

R: Vansh, It was a mistake.

V: How can you call our child a mistake? I agree that night was something out of our control, we didn't plan it, but he is not a mistake, he is Vansh Raisinghania's child.
R: we weren't in out senses, I don't know,(cried) everything is messed up, suddenly pregnancy when we don't even trust each other.
He hugged her gently, and then wiped her tears.
V: Riddhima, sweetheart, it's because we haven't tried to give each other a chance, we keep judging each other, but not anymore, now everything is changed.
She cried more and he was perplexed by her act.
V: why are you crying now?
R: because he will suffer between us, when he sees the negative aura between his mom& dad, he won't be happy too, I don't want him, Vansh.
He closed his eyes to not yell at her.
V: you won't hurt the baby because of your illusions,(he came closer till his breath hit her face and she parted her lips in anticipation) I agree we weren't in our right mind but it doesn't mean we didn't want it. I am shocked that you still think that It was the only reason, till when will you keep lying to yourself? I was drunk many times, Riddhima, but I have never crossed my limits.(he touched her waist) do you feel despised by my touch? (She shake her head "no") I have never spoken about it because I didn't want to make you uncomfortable.
R: I thought you hate me after all what I have done.
V: upset, yes to no extent, but I can never hate you, Kabir fooled you and Anupriya fooled me, if you didn't tell me the truth, I wouldn't have saved my family from their clutches.so Mrs.SPY  I am indebted to you.
R: but the family are still angry.
V: sweetheart, I am your husband and I'll make everything right. did you have your meal?
R: no, I don't feel like eating.
V: don't talk, I will bring it
He went and she sat remembering the past.

FB starts

R's pov

I will prepare something for Vansh, He didn't eat anything since the morning, And dadi told me that his mood always is worse when he is hungry. I will make Meethi bhaat for him, He loves it. But why would I? Because he saved my life And took care of me, I have to do it for him.