My last hope

Author's pov
Riddhima sat on the bed alone while hearing the family celebrated, she wished if only she could be a part of it, her and him too. She smiled sadly at their fate, he has to go through the same path as hers. Not that she is denying her fault in all of this. it's all started 2 months back, because of Kabir.

2 months before

She was shocked to the core when she saw her husband standing in front of the whole family, While announcing his innocence that was proved successfully.
V: now, there's no case against me, I was innocent and I have proven it in front of the world, And not only this matter, but I also have records about your crimes, Mr.Kabir Raisinghania & Mrs.Anupriya Raisinghania, Goodbye.

D(shocked): What? 

V: Yes dadi, Anupriya, The woman You gave her the daughter-in-law position and I gave her my mother's place was a killer, a monster who killed my mother and try to kill my sister. And her son is not any less than her, He killed Ragini and trapped me, with a cheater's help (eying Riddhima) However that cheater will be punished by me, He has another punishment. Angrey had given the police the pieces of evidence against them. And Ragini will give her a statement soon.or the time being, Inspector, Take them out of here.

Dadi was about to faint but Vansh caught her at the right moment, taking her inside her room. They followed him to Dadi's room.

V:dadi, please, don't take the stress, please calm down, Now nobody will dare to harm our family again.

I: Who is the cheater Bhai? 

V: He will be punished my way, don't think about him, soon I am going to expose him as well.

He walked out observing them being taken by the police officers with a mocking look and He gave his wife a look which means "it's your turn now" and stormed out of there.

She followed him to the room to clear the misunderstanding, He was standing near the window, She runs to him and back hugged him.

R: Vansh, Thank you, I Was so weak and helpless without you, Kabir made me go the(he pushed her hands away off him)

V: How dare you touch me with your filthy hands? The same hands with which you gave the proofs to your boyfriend and made a plan to kill me, You used it to touch him as well? And the many times He was in my mansion, I understood at the end, that my so-called wife was meeting with her lover in her husband's house. Your turn is coming, Riddhima, The worse thing is that dadi is sick, or else I would have told her today. It's okay, If it's not today then tomorrow.

R: No, Vansh 

I(cutting her off): I was sure that he was talking about you, Bhai, You're right, she tried to give that Kabir your rights, You were always scolding me for her, Now, You see yourself her truth.

V(eying Riddhima dangerously): Do you think I am going to let her go? NAAA, I told her about the extremes, And  I asked her to choose to live a life like a golden rose, yet she chose the other life, Dhoka aur dard, I will make her wish true soon.

Ishaani smiled in satisfaction seeing her Bhai's hatred toward her, While Riddhima cried.

Days pass

Vansh didn't even look at her, He was worried about dadi especially that the doctor instructed them to not let anything upset her, She tried many times but in vain.

One night

Vansh went to the police station, He wanted to see his enemy where he belongs.