Surrogacy

Hello guys, I started it yesterday, But due to the sickness I found difficulty in completing it, I hope you all like it and Thank you.

R's pov

I looked at the doctor's face as he announced that he can't help my mother without me paying the fees.

R(in tears): please help her, I will arrange the money soon.

Doc: I am so sorry, it's the hospital rules, I can't help you anymore.

My mother needs instant surgery or else she will die. I have to do something.

doc: If you don't mind I can suggest a solution. You are a widow, right?

R: Yes

Doc: You were pregnant before? This is your son?

R: Yeah, he is.

Doc: Great, But I will have to make some tests on you.
I didn't understand what he meant at that time.

The Other day

A young man along with the doctor approached me.

M: I can help you if you want money, As much as you want.

I suspiciously observed him from head to toe.

R: Why would you do that?

(secret conversation)

A few months later
Author's pov

Riddhima and the man went to the doctor who took the blood to test it.

Doc(smiling): It worked successfully, She is pregnant. Mr. Raisinghania.Congratulations.

V: Thank you doc.

Doc: You have to follow the instructions I gave to you so that the mother-baby stay safe.

V: sure doc.

The doctor explained to him how to take proper care of her health.

Exiting the doc's cabinet, Vansh looked at Riddhima.

V: It's time for you to come to my house.

R: I know, I have to bring my luggage. And bid farewell to my mother.

V: Don't worry about her as I promised you, She will have everything she needs, But you have to keep your part of the contract as well.

R: No need to worry over this matter, Our agreement will be respected by me till the end.

V: Glad to know that. I will drive you to your house.

The journey was silent to her home as she was thinking about the way her life changed suddenly.

Fb starts

R: Why would you do that?

V: I want you to be the surrogate mother of my child, As per the doctor's opinion Your reports were so good and you are perfect for the processes.

R: What? Are you nuts? How could you ask a woman whom you don't even know to carry your child?

V: it's a win-win agreement, I won't be the only one who gets the benefit. I will treat your mother, and you'll be able to secure your son's future. You'll be living with me when the doctor confirms your pregnancy, I will take care of you till the delivery, After that, you can go back to your old life.

R: I can't be away from my mother and my son.

V: Your mom will be taken care of, And your son can come along with you. This is my number, Think and then contact me.