Accusation 2

Hello guys..thanks for giving such a great comment on the story love you & stay always strong and confident against the circumstances .

R's pov
I woke up only to find myself at hospital..my head's paining ..That witch anupriya attacked me from the back ..Coward !
The doc went out after examining my injury's state..luckily it wasn't deadly ..
He entered here trying to hold my hand
R:stop there Mr raisingania ..don't you dare
V:riddhima i
R:oh really did you give me a chance to speak??accusing me on a baseless reason just because anupriya said that ..did she show you evidences that proved me guilty???..there were many possibilities may be she would lie because she didn't like me or may be she would lie in order not to get exposed or perhabs she would lie because she had something to hide ..but no your theories were always just around me been the traitor ,the cheater & the betrayer???
He looked at me with wide eyes not believing that i am actually talking on his face.
V:ridd
R:i don't wanna listen to you..if you have 0.01% trust in me ..you would have known that i can't be cruel to blackmail someone ..but today i saw how you see me and i am disgusted ..you could have investigate ..use cam,Gps..keeping an eye on us..recording but instead you choosed to make me the culprit ..so i am that culprit ..and i won't forgive you ..
The doc came inside
D:Mr raisingania you can take your wife back home
R:it'a just riddhima
V's pov
She is right about what she said .she has every right to get angry .i could have listened to both and investigate .Angrey has an investigation company..he could have reached the truth..it was my choice not to believe her .
V:let's go home.
R:not a home mr raisingania..jail/cage but not home..the home is place when you live with your beloved ones ,trusting eachother ..supporting eachother ..and vr mansion is anything but that ..
V:at least give me a chance to
R:what? Say sorry ..if someone killed someone will the sorry be enough??..it's crime and your crime is killing my love toward you ..it's finished..you said the red is for the new bride and for red blood ..but it's also for rage ..for me the red is the rage i feel now..And one more thing i won't come with you ..if anyone dare to even try to force me ,you'll se the worse shade of me ..even i don't know what will i do..i am going back to the orphanage ..
V:riddhima you are my wife ..you have to stay in vr mansion
R:again force ?..you could have used "i want you to stay" but instead you said "you have to" as if i don't have my own pov ..get it straight in your mind i won't be forced again by you ..enough is enough ..i bore this crap for long time ..now get away from my sight..

V:riddhima i won't let you go ..
R's pov
I took a sharp tool was kept near my bed and put it on my wrist ..
R:don't test my anger ..leave my way ..
V:nooo don't hurt yourself ..i'll go
V's pov
She is madly upset ..ufff if only i wasn't jerk to her & accused her in front of everybody..deeply in my heart i've known she can't even think of blackmailing someone but i didn't want to listen to my heart moreover i was aware of the fact that eccept dadi & sia everybody else hated her still my lack of common sense ruined everything between us..& i am going to pay for that stupid decision..
I walked out feeling helpless ..i was afraid what if she hurts herself ..i can't let her do this ..but i won't leave her ..i will earn her forgiveness ..
R's pov
My head was hurting as hell but it won't stop me from walking further ..this riddhima will fight ..she won't be waiting for the prince charming who will deserve her "ishq".after all what occurrd there is one person who deserves my love it's just me.

The End of part 2