Bring me back to life 5

Author's pov

Riddhima kept singing till the song stopped playing and she slept in that position like a small baby!

S: congrats doctor, this is your second step toward success! She called her "Maa", it means she realized that the box was a gift from her mother!!

V: let's not keep our hopes high! Still, the most important thing now that we know how to make her recall the past!

I decided to take her from here!

S: what??? Doctor, you know the rules!!

V: these rules are weak enough to let her suffer for three years here, do you think if a patient goes, someone will care?? I am ready to bear responsibility for it!

S: And I am with you, doctor!

Vansh handled everything to take her out of the hospital, He tried his best to explain her condition although it was against the rules, his family's powerful surname helped him much! 

V's pov

You are the only one for whom I am using this surname! I crave seeing you normally living despite knowing very well that you'll go away! At least you won't be suffering anymore! I remember the number and I called him!

V: hello!

K: hello, who is this?

V: I Am Vansh Raisinghania, A psychiatrist! I am responsible of Riddhima Mehta's case!/

K: excuse me, but I don't know what are you talking about? And how am I related to it?

V: mehta mansion at xyz address, a murder of three people , 3 years ago!/you we're the police officer who reached  after the incident! Please I need help! You may not recall the name, but I am sure you recall everything about that night! And the girl you found needs help urgently!

K: I will give you the information you need!

V: Can you come to the incident's place?

K: I will be free at 7 pm, see you at that time!

V: thank you!

He hangs up the call and went to Riddhima's room!

She woke up and he smiled: good morning, lazy girl! I have a surprise for you!

R: I am sad!  I don't want a surprise!!

V(sat near her): And why Is my Riddu sad? 

She was happy as he called her "my Riddhu", And even He didn't realize it, Unwantedly, He was more often showing childishness around her. 

R: I saw a bad dream! The woman was crying! !! a good woman and a bad man! 

V: but when you'll know my surprise, The woman will never cry again in your dreams! 

R: Promise? 

V: I promise !! 

R(Excited): What is the surprise? 

V: first tell me, do you like this place? 

R: Yukkkk, I hate it! I love looking at the sky, Playing and running! Here they don't let me! 

V: Perfect, So as your bestie, I am going to take you out of this place forever! You'll go anywhere you want, just like the birds you freed! You'll be free too!

Riddhima jumped with happiness : yaaaayeeee, you are the best friend in the world, vanshu, I love you!

She said it casually but those words let an effect on him, he knew it wasn't right still his heart skipped a beat hearing her words!