Dhoka ka khel

Author's pov

Riddhima was bewildered by the sudden turn of events, Vihaan whom she brought to finish the evil is not less than Kabir. I made a huge mistake by trusting him. The same mistake which made Kabir use me against Vansh.

R(to herself while she teared up): Why am I so foolish? I became so irresponsible and put the family in another danger. Vihaan betrayed me too, And now I am left alone, after Vansh, I am helpless and weak. God (crying), Why do I keep messing up the things? I ruined everything more.

Nobody from the family will believe me if I say that he is not Vansh.

Voice: And All the credits go to Mrs.Mindless but Pretty Raisinghania.

She glared angrily at him for deceiving her.

R: You deceived me!

Vi: What to do? After seeing this big mansion, Property; Who will miss this chance? 

R: You don't know what you've done, They are in danger.

Vi: Ohoo and you're the guardian angel who wants to save them? You are like us, The difference is that I & Kabir admitted it to ourself, Yet you are in denial, Pretty. Now, enjoy your stay here.

She eyed him with all the hatred she felt at that moment.

R: If you dare to hurt the family, I won't spare you, Vihaan, I promise.

Vi(laughing): Nice drama, But actually Vihaan doesn't fear anyone, (eying her head to heels) You will do nothing. Keep crying here and cursing your fate.

He went after having enough of taunting her and she stood there like a statue, She didn't know that their conversation was heard by Kabir who smirked.

He followed Vihaan and see him secretly taking out his phone, and look around Then called someone.

Vi: (secret conversation)

K: So this is the truth!

VR's Room

He sat there smirking at Riddhima's photo.

V: You don't have any idea whom you brought here, Riddhima, Vihaan will not let Kabir have anything that he dreamt about, His dreams will remain just illusions.

He heard the clapping sound at his door and turned to see Kabir there.

K: Bravo, Vihaan, I am impressed, You convinced them that you're Vansh pretty well.

V: What are you doing here, Fake brother? 

K: Of course fake, After all, you're not Vansh.

V: WHat evidence you have? 

K: it's a surprise.

Vihaan walked to a corner and took something out, A very small camera.

Vi: You mean, this? 

K(thunderstruck): You have known? 

Vi: Come on, it's an old trick, Keeping cameras and all, I don't blame you if you have known who you are messing with, You wouldn't have used it against me.

K: So you are admitting that you are not Vansh.

Vi(breaking the camera): And? 

K: How did you know about him? Riddhima can't prepare you that well in that short time.