Bring Me Back to life 1

Author's pov

Riddhima sat with a girl near her who was pleading her: Riddhima, I am waiting for a long time.

R: I am forced, Sejal Di.

S: No, You are not, You can do it if you want.

R: I tried but failed. Show me how !!

S: You know-how, Just think wisely and you'll find the answer! Come with me.

R(showing her hands and legs): They are chained, di, I can't come with you !!

S: I am going !!

R: No

She stood up and faced her with moist eyes : Come with me.

R(sobbed): I can't, they are so strong !!

The doc looked through the window sadly: She is doing it again!

S(vanishing): I am lonely there, I need company!

R(cried loudly): Diiiiiiiiiiii don't gooooooooooo !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! (shouts) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sejaaallllllll Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!

After injecting her, the doc exited the room while she whispered: Di !!

He gave her a look of pity: She is too young to suffer! But who can blames her? what she suffered wasn't bearable. I am feeling bad for her, I hope that after my departure, you still care for her Miss. Ragini.

Ragini who was scared of her was ignoring her most of the time Because she feared what she'll do if she goes near her. She nodded in agreement with the doc. He didn't know about her carelessness toward her.

Doc: tomorrow, the new doc will come, He"ll be responsible of her. Make sure you don't make any mistakes, He has a great reputation as a brilliant doctor, So make sure you be a good support to him.

Ra: Don't worry, doc, I am here, and will handle everything.

The other day

Ra: Welcome D.Raisinghania, Come with me, I'll show you the whole hospital.

V: Thank you!

Ra: My pleasure doc, Let me know if you

She didn't complete her words as they heard screams: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooooo don't leave meeeeee !!!!!!

V: What is it?

Ra: SHe started !!

V: who???

Ra: Riddhima !!

They run in the sound's direction only to find her having seizures, throwing her legs and hands in a weak attempt to free herself.

R: FREEEEE MEEEEEEEEEE

He was opening the door but Ragini stopped him: No, She is dangerous.

V: What are you talking about? are you even a nurse here? Leave my hand now !!

He scared her with his reaction and opened the door going toward her while she was getting more violent.

R: Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

V: Riddhima !! !calm down !

He tried to hold her arm but she jerked it violently making him fall back .

Rag: Doctor !!

Riddhima looked at her with dangerous eyes and Vansh signaled Ragini: Go from here, I'll handle her !!

Riddhima was breathing angrily and loudly.

V(tried to hold her again but backed off when she jerked violently her legs): You want your di, right?

her expressions suddenly were changed to softer ones: Pakka?

V: Pakka, I will bring you, your Sejal di !

R: She is angry with me because I didn't go with her. She cries every day but (Showing him chains) don't let me go with her!

V(give her a sweet smile): Do you know why she comes everyday?

Riddhima innocently answered him: Why?

V: she is sad na?

R: ha

V: do you know why?

She shook her head in negative way and he smiled at her innocence: how can she happy? When her baby sister is sad! And crying!!

R: it hurts!!

Vansh looked at the chains that we're holding her, and made his mind.

V: from now on, it won't hurt anymore, (smiled) I promise!

He walked out of the room and found her plate is still full of food.

V: what is this? Didn't she have her food yet??

Rag(shivered): doctor, actually I I I (/she didn't find a good excuse)

V: since when it's happening?

Another nurse came to him and looked at Ragini in despise: since forever, she is ignoring her,calling her a mad violent girl. Most of the time, she doesn'tt care about giving her food.

Rag: you shut up b**

The other nurse: doc, I have many witnesses that can confirm what I am saying!

V(to Ragini): how cheap and merciless you are!! Just because she is not mentally stable, you found it an excuse to neglect her and taunts her? I advise you to let your resignation letter today itself because I don't want to see you tomorrow in this hospital torturing more of the patients.

Rag: doc, please!! I will never repeat my mistake!

V: you are dismissed, the hospital is mine, and I don't want such people working in it.

He looked at the other nurse: your name?

The nurse: Sia!

V: Miss Sia, starting with today, you'll take Ragini's responsibilities and I hope you fulfill it correctly.

S: thank you, doctor,I promise to always do my best for the benefit of the hospital and the patients.

V(smiled gently): this is what I'll be expecting from you. Now,please give me the keys so that I free her.

She hesitates and he understood her state: I will be responsible of whatever the consequences will be!

She went and brought them handing it to him.

V: bring her food!

He walked in again while Riddhima was excited!

R: where is di? She is coming na?

She heard the footsteps and looked in her direction excited only for her expressions to be replaced with anger.

Vansh freed one hand and before he could set the other hand too, he was slapped by her!!

R: you told me you'll bring diii! You are badddd!! Liaarr liaarrd!! And she started shouting and pulling her hair with the hand he freed!!

S: oh my god, doc! We have to hold her!!

She slapped herself shouting: Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh leave meeeeeeeeee!!!

So this is the first part of this story, I hope you like it ❤❤