My lucky charm

So hi again dears, A friend suggested this idea, I hope you all like it. Love you 

Anupriya is Vansh's real mom, they are not so rich but she has her own small business. She wanted him to get married to her friend's daughter.

V's pov

I and mom were looking at each other stubbornly, After a few mins, I gave up.

V: Mom, you know there is an age gap between me and that girl, moreover that I don't like the idea of getting married. It's out of my concern, I got recently my diploma, I don't even have a job yet.

A: Vansh, try to understand, she is perfect for you, even the pandit said the same. She will be your lucky charm.

V: there is no such thing in the world, Lucky charm!

A: And you are forgetting that you are not jobless, you have this company and you were always managing it perfectly.

V: I have other dreams, I wanted to graduate and try other works, It engineer, ALthough I have a problem with the lack of experience, I am sure I will find a place where I can work.

A: Vansh, no more excuses, you can choose either marry her or forget that you have a mother.

V: But 

She walked away angrily, and I cursed under my breath.

Mom is really convinced that I will get a better luck if I marry her , I've never seen the girl, Is she some gawaar ladki? 

Thinking for hours, I decided to do what she wants, I walked toward her room. She gave me an angry look.

V: Mom, I'll do as you say.

A(smiling): Really, oh finally! Mera beta will get married. I have many preparations to get ready. Oh, I have to inform Anjana and Riddhima.

Riddhima's house

R's pov

I was looking dreamily at the photo, He has everything I imagined it in a man, Charisma, Attitude, And elegance. since the day I saw him, he didn't see me however I was drooling over him.

Fb starts

Anupriya Aunt Asked mom to send her some papers, and I came as a mom was feeling ill.

I have never seen Anupriya aunt's house, it is so beautiful (not Vr mansion guys).

I saw aunt was holding her legs, she must be feeling pain there. I was about to reach her but a handsome man came and started massaging her legs.

V(sadly): mom, I hate it when you are in pain, This pain was for me, you've worked so much. Due to all the suffering, you went through , I want to make life better, I know that we have the company now. Still, I promise you, I'll get you all that you didn't have before.

My eyes had tears to hear his sweet words, I hope he can reach all his dreams.

His affection took my heart immediately, And I lost my heart to him.

Fb ends

Mom came making me wake up from my lalaland.

Anj: Riddhima, You are going to get married soon, within 3 days.

R(shocked): What? I am not ready.

Anj: Everything will be ready on time with Anupriya's help.

R: No mom, I don't want him, how could you think to send me like this?