Love rejection

Hello guys...Thank you for your lovely votes &comments ..love you !

So what if vansh rejected riddhima's proposal??

R's pov
I confessed all the plan to vansh and then my love :

"I love you vansh "

"I don't love you..it was my calculating plan ..just trap"

"You are lying"

"I am not ..I never was in love with you"

He rejected it..he hates me !
V:you are so pathetic..anyone can use you for his own benefit ..
R(painful expressions):so this what you really think about me?
V:you started it..i told you not to come in my way..but you never listen !
R:all your love..care..worry
V:were drama..Actually the two of us played our drama perfectly..yet i defeated you..I hadn't need much ..just talking softly with you..promising you stupid things ..and you fell hard for me ! ..I wonder how can a woman be so easy??

This nightmare will end soon..and i will wake up finding vansh caring for me ..securing him from everything..this will end !

V:what?? You can't bear the truth??is is that ugly??..I forgot to thank you for one thing..For that night !
My hands are bleeding due to catching the glasses tightly..The pain is real!the blood is real! ..and so it is his betrayal !
V:i made a trap for you..when the threaten didn't work on you..i choosed the other path..don't blame me..you deceived first..but got deceived twice !i must say you are such an unlucky person !

I remembered the night he refered to..Aryan put the vodka in our water bottle..And both of us accidentally drank it !
During that time,i started feeling attracted toward him..specially when he bow his head in front of me while everyone were surprised that  made me feel i am on top of the world..these sensations played with my logic analyse..
Fb starts
I stepped inside our room only to find vansh tensed..he was behaving weird these days..I remembered he wanted to say something while he was making me wear his mother's payal !
We looked at each other..and i felt the strange feelings domainating my body..what was that??..we took the glass water and gulped in one go the same time !
Then slowly my self-control faded away leaving me free as a bird ..we were totally drank and started their nonesenses..
V:riddhu sweetheart you are really bad yaar !.i had been tortured since long time..wanting just to talk to you !
R: riddhu !
V:ha riddhu..my riddhu !
R:my vr
V:am i yours??
R: as much as i am yours you are mine..why were you impatient ??(joining her forehead with his) say now !
V:i feel more happy these days because of your presence..Thank you my riddhu !
R:what a great miracle !my akdu vr said "Thanks".I smiled crazily..get used to my presence ,i will never go till you want me to !
Saying this i leaned toward his face..and our lips met half way ..loosing more of our conscience,i touched his buttons when he caressed my zip slowly..and soon he was hovering on me on bed biting my neck..thing lead to another and we became one in all senses..
The morning
I opened my eyes to find him looking at me as he is memorizing my face..not realizing the state i was in..i tried to get up and the sheets slipped away..
R:oh my god
He widened his eyes too realizing what actually happened..
V:damn it ! I am so sorry ..i don't know how i don't have a memory of what happened last night !!.it was a huge mistake !..he said guilty
R(awkward): i think we were drank ..the last thing i remembered was drinking water..anyway we are husband wife ..you didn't do it on purpose..we made it toguether .It is ok vansh !
Fb ends

I remembered that night..was it his plan ?
R:i am disgusted with your thoughts vansh..Now i regret falling in love with you ! You are right i am emotionnal fool ..congratulation for your success !
Saying that i went out of room.
V's pov
She congratulated me for hurting her and steeped out..and i felt my cheeks getting wet..yes i a crying now !
Hurting my love was never my plan..
Dadi:vansh get a hold on yourself..you said this is the best way..
V:ha dadi i can't destroy her life more..I just can't !
Fb starts

I was happy after this night..i wanted to make her spacial and i thought of preparing a surprise !
I was feeling like there is wrong with my body ..so i visited a doc ..
Doc:i am sorry mr vr ..you have a blood cancer ..
V:what??..how is it possible??..will i die?
Doc: we have to start the treatements immediately
V:is there any possibility that i survive?
Doc:it depends on your own will power..you will get in much pain !it's not that easy !
Fb ends
V(cried):I don't want her to suffer seeing me vulnerable..I love her more than the love she had for me..But i had to insult every memory of us toguether..i even taunted her for our first night ..i told her she is unlucky when i am the unlucky dadi ..she will leave me ..this is worse punishement than death!
Dadi:i told you to tell her ..you made me swear not to say a word to her..love is not weak..her existence will give you power to fight !
V:i don't want to hear anything regarding this matter..i don't want this life anymore ..
R's pov
I walked outside of the room taking the file with me ..i didn't tell him about it ..i opened the file only to find shocking thing "blood cancer??vansh???"..oh my god ..is this the reason??
V's pov
I saw my file on the desk ..god what if it fall in someone's hand..they will feel pity for me ..
I opened and i was stunned "riddhima is pregnant??"..why didn't she tell me?
Because i was busy behaving as an ass**le in front of her..now i will die leaving them both ..I cried and i felt a hug from back..Riddhima??i felt her tears on my shirt !
V:what are you doing here??
R:i hate you vansh so much..
V:good that you learn your lesson
My words were incomplete as she kissed me ..i wanted to push her away but i couldn't ..i gave up and my tears started falling..
R:you stone-hearted man..how could you think of pushing me away?? ..you should have told me about this (my file was in her hand) we will fight it toguether..three of us !
V:it's cancer riddhima..you will suffer with me ..you and our child ..
R:i will not leave your side ever..i saw you in the most powerful period..there is no wrong to be weak a bit for a while..we will hold eachother but never ever leave eachother ..promise me !
V:i promise you my love..i.will love you and my child with all my life ..

They fulfilled their promise ..vansh & riddhima toguether overcome his illness toguether ..they live peacerully with their son Zian happily forever !

The end

You may have noticed that all my os and ffs have happy ending..i really hate the sad ending ..😁