War 1

Author's pov

Everyone was looking at him excited for the reason why VR himself had called the media. It will not happen everyday of course,It has to be a nuclear bomb. But he looked like his announcement is connected to somebody else's presence, and He will not say anything unless that person is there. 

By the fact that he is ignoring the girl who is standing near him, It was evident that it is not about her, but the question that occupied everyone's mind is ''it is about who?''

His disturbed look was replaced by a smirk when he looked toward the door, Revealing a girl in white, In tears, looking as if she has a hard time coming there.

V: thank you everyone for coming today, you must be all wondering why did I invite you all, Well, I want to introduce to you All, My better half, My life my wife Ahana

A moment of silence dominated the place as everyone was surprised before they come out of their shock hearing clapping sound.They looked around to see the girl who looked pitiful only few seconds ago clapping.

R: What are you doing everyone ? It's Mr Vansh Raisinghania's marriage announcement, You shall start taking some good pictures.

As if everyone obeyed they  started clicking their pictures, He raised his eyebrow frowning, It wasn't the reaction he expected from her. 

R: Guys, Enough now \ You will be transfering those big news to the world, Unfortunately the world is doubtful, Why don't Mr Raisinghania show us some useful proofs?

It seemed like a great idea to everyone whilst he understood what she is trying to do, He expected some tears and a sad love drama but Alas she is challenging him in front of anyone but he isn't unprepared as well>

V(to himslef) : Stupid Riddhima thinks she can wins.

R(to Herself): My name won't be Riddhima If I don't win.

V: Angrey, do you think you can help with it?

Ang: Of course,Boss.

With A sad look, she looked at the person whom always consider a brother supporting his boss even though he is wrong, but she composed herself>

R: Yes, Please.Not that we don't believe you but I care about your reputation.

Angrey brought the wedding pictures revealing them to the audience who was getting more interested in the show rather than the news itself.

V: See Ms? 

R(Rolled her eyes): Riddhima

V: Ms Riddhima, Thank you for being my well wisher and caring about my reputation, But those are the proofs of my marriage that no one can doubt now. Angrey, Give them copies of it. After all, I want the whole world to know who is Mrs:Raisinghania.

R: That they will.(she looked at her watch  and then completed) you know very well that the hidden truth is easy to be unfolded especially if the liar isn't that much smart!

He glared at her and she glared back with real anger reminding herself of all the days she begged him to forgive her and she was ready to die for that,still he lied to her and broke her heart.

R: the story for a pro to explain it, right?

She looked toward a person walking to him and smiled.

Kabir!

He gave her a look while Vansh didn't see that coming! And he gritted on his teeth.

Vs pov

I knew you were fake! You were lying all the time! Everything about you is lie.

Riddhima in a wicked smile and calm voice: Ahana double-crossed you and vansh did the same to me, if I am proved wrong here, the next one will be you!

Kabir for a reason knew for sure that Vansh will targeted him next so all he could do is to smile back at her: at your service!

R(smilingly): please

Vansh has a bitter feeling seeing his wife and his so called enemy exchanging smile. He wanted her to cry to be heartbroken. but she turned everything now upside down! She announced the war in open.

Anupriya warned kabir without any words looking at vansh's face, he looked as if he is already planning of murdering him but kabir ignored her.
He found a way to hurt his ego how come he will let it go? The war just started now!

Guys, how is the starting? I don't know it has been a long time since I have written something tell me what do you think first then I will carry on, you have time till I clean my room hahaha 😂.