The promise 4

Hi guys..You seem so upset over the end of this story ..So i will extend it for you ..Love you dear friends ..

V's pov

I was asleep when i feel someone's gaze on me ..Well i know who is that person ..

V(with closed eyes):sweetheart,You didn't get bored observing my face every morning ..

R(grinned):never ..I have never expected to marry such a handsome husband ..How lucky i am !

V:Indeed you are ..

R(whispered):cocky husband ..But i love looking at you when you are sleeping ..

V:Are these pregnancy hormones?? ..

R:Yes ! i guess so !

V:You wear my shirts /use my parfums/calling me from work to come ...But i like it ..(winking) i have some advantages !

R(shy):shameless !

V:Oh really as much as what i remember someone was yesterday seducing me ..

R(smacked her arm):shut up .. i will be so surprised if the baby doesn't resemble you fully ..

V:It's my baby ..He/she has to be like me ..However i prefer if he/she looks like my sweetheart .

R(smiled kissing his cheek):I want her/him to look like my handsome hubby ..

V:Mrs raisingania,You won't get up ??

R:Not yet Mr raisingania ..

V:Bad intentions ha??

R:Dirty mind !..I want just to sleep ..I am so tired .

V(kissing her forehead):Ok love ..I am going to work ..

R:Vansh wait your breakfast !

V:I'll have it at work ..You just take rest ..by

R's pov

It had been 4 months since my operation,first it was very hard for me to get used to it..Since i was always using my hands & my ears ..I was so distracted when i get my sight back ..But vansh and Sia never left me alone moreover i was consulting a psychiatrist which made it easier for me to overcome the situation ..

Then what made my life more perfect ..That i got my pregnancy news 3 months ago ..Vansh is not only perfect husband and brother but he is also a perfect father ..He takes care of me ..He even leave his work if it's needed ..Sometimes,I regret wasting time during our first days ..

Sia got married 1 month ago ..She is happy & she deserves it .

My phone rang ..Yes my over protective husband ..Before i can answer the call was cut .

It's routine for us ..He goes to work but keep calling every hour to make sure we both are fine .

Today is my appointement with the gynecologist ,she will tell us the baby's gender..I want a boy while vansh wants a girl ..We'll see who will be right ..

He called again ..

V:Riddhima,you remember you have appointement today?

R:Yes..I will be ready ..Call me when you reach here ..

V:Ok jaan .

After an hour 

V's pov

I reached home and started calling riddhima ..she came out 

R:Sorry sorry ..I was sleeping ..

V:Yeah yeah ..I am used to it ..Lazy head ..

R(pouted):your baby is the reason ..

V:Don't pout ..We are not home (winking)

R: naughty ! 

V:Here we are ..

R:Already ?..

V:Yeah you were busy blabbering when i was "the poor husband" driving ..

R:Driver 

V(wide eyes):just driver ..Your personal driver ..

R(laughs):You still cheesy ..You know that 

V(grinned):& all yours ..

R:The doctor is waiting Mr..Let's go 

Inside the doctor's cabine ..

She strated examinning her and then smiled at them ..
Gy:congratulation you are pregnant with baby boy ..
R:yaaaayyyy ...i win ..i win ..you see vansh ..i told you this is mama's boy
I held my laughter at the doctor's look ..she is not the one to be blamed..riddhima acted like a small kid ..
V(happy:i am so happy even though you won..no problem the princess will come next time ..
She pinched my arm signaling toward the doc..and i smiled at her shyness ..
The night
I found her smiling with herself..
V:you look happy sweetheart ..
R:yes i am ...i was remembering the first day you were about to hit me ..
V(dreaming):oh the most beautiful argument in my life !
R:emm mine too ..you yelled at me ..
V:yes only to be the one hear you yelling all my life ..
R:you don't stop kidding ..do you ?..baby don't be crazy like your dad ..you have to be intelligent like mom ..
V:hey this is cheating..you said you wanted a boy like me ..not fair ..
R:i wanted him to be handsome like you ..but to take over my intelligence..
V:you mean i am stupid ..right !
R:no
V(moving closer ):you did
R:no i didn't
V:say i am more intelligent ..
R:never
V(pulling her under me and tickling her):let's see
R: laughing no vansh ..stop it ...ok ok you are the most intelligent man in the world ..
He hugged her..
V:i am so lucky to have you with me ...
R:no i am the lucky to have a husband like you ..you changed my life to an extent i had never imagined it ..I truly can't live without you ..
V:neither i can sweetheart ..thank you for coming into my life and giving me (touching her belly) this happiness ..our symbole of love ..our Riansh .

The End