Kidnapped (Extra part)

Hello guys, A friend requested me to add another part of this "os", So I hope you find it good as well. Thank you and I love you all.

VR Mansion

Riddhima was speaking with Ishani calmly while Vansh is pacing around, Angrey was looking at him perplexed what was he doing?

Ishaani turned to her Bhai.

I: Bhai, What's wrong with you? My head spins because of you.

R: Ishaani, let him, It's useless to talk with him.

I: What's the matter? Why is he like this?

R: What's the only topic that can make him worried like this?

I: Vari 

R: Exactly. And where is Vari?

I: It's her first day in that school, oh I understand now.

R: Vansh, seriously stop it, I am her mother but I am not this anxious, I gave the teacher my number, she will call if something occurs.

V: I am not used to staying without her, what if she did not like the school? What about her classmates? When will she come back? And what do you mean by "I am her mother", Is it specific for only the mother to worry?

R: I have a headache now, I will go, I can't endure his craziness anymore.

V(angrily): I am not crazy.

R: You are, moreover that you behave like a kid now.

V: not a kid too.

R's pov

My eyes softened as I looked at my husband, It's not right to tease him anymore.

R: dear, I think it's time for her to return, Her school bus will arrive now.

His eyes shined up looking at the door, Then he glared at me.

V: What was the need for her to go by the school bus? you did not let me take her today.

R: I don't want her to be dependant on you, she has to discover things without your shadow.

Before he can snap at me, We heard a sweet voice.

Var: Daaad, Mom

She ran into her daddy's arms and he laughed happily.

R(pouting): See Ishaani, If I haven't had a strong memory about the pregnancy and the delivery, I would have doubted myself being the step-mother.

Ishangre chuckled at our daily scene.

She hugged me too kissing my cheek, my baby!

Var: I missed you all day mommy.

R: Awww my baby, I missed you too.

V: Liar, I was the only one missing you here. She was happily chitchatting with your aunt. And me, your poor father was out of his mind.

I stared at him angrily and he shrugged his shoulders, I signaled him "I will handle you later".

R: No princess, I knew, my baby girl can take care of herself, on the contrary of your daddy.

I smirked looking at his terrified expressions.

Var: Is it true daddy?

V: No baby girl, See the princesses are strong but they need someone to protect them, I am your protector.

Var(holding his hand): And you are my strong prince.

V: Yes, That's why your mommy is jealous of you.

Var: Yeah mommy is jealous because you love me more than her.

My jaw dropped hearing them, And Vari showed me her tongue teasing me.

R: Then this poor mommy, no one wants her here.

Var: Drama queen mommy.

I opened my eyes stunned, And Vansh giggled along with Ishangre.

R: Not fair to me. I will search for someone to be on my team.

V: I can tell you how to find it if you want.

R: Shut up, Vari is here.

Var: No dad, I want to know, tell me.

R(widening my eyes): You better stay quiet Vansh, You have no control over your tongue, especially with Vari here.

V's pov

She was damn cute while scolding me for ruining Vari's innocence.

V: Vari, I will tell you now, Come, You can add another member by 

R(interfering): Have you hit your head during your childhood? Don't talk further

V(ignoring her): So baby, what was I saying? mmm yes, You can add it by 

She came and pulled me with her to the room leaving Vari with Ishaani & Angrey who were laughing their heart out.

Accessing the room she closed the door and spun around to face me.

R(in rage): You pervert, what were you about to say to my innocent daughter? She is a child.

V(acted confused): Pervert? me? I was about to tell her to add Ari to the team if she wants another member, What did you think?

She looked down blushing and  I suppressed my laughter.

V: oh you thought I was talking about getting you pregnant?

R: Shut up, I didn't.

V: Oh really? wifey, it's you who has a pervert mind, by the way, the idea is great. We need another member.

Kissing her hand, arm then neck softly while she is closing her eyes.

R: It's too late.

V(frowned): What do you mean?

R: I am already pregnant.

Circling her arms around my neck.

R(winking): The new member will come after 8 months.

I carried her laughing and twinkling around the room.

V: I am very very happy, Wow, We will have another child.

R: This time, he will be my prince, I will take revenge on you for torturing me.

V: all yours, You can do anything you want with me.

I captured her upper lip while she nibbled at my lower lip kissing passionately celebrating our happiness.

Knocks were heard on the door, We looked toward it, she was our baby girl.

Var: Mommy Don't be sad, Daddy loves you too.Hai na ?

V: Definitely baby, I love my sweetheart very much.

R: I love you too, My lifelines. Vari baby, you want someone to play with, right?

Var: Yes

V(pointing toward her stomach): here your sister or brother is , he or she will come soon to play with you.

Var: What is he doing there?

V: Baby you were in your mommy's stomach too, baby needs to be strong then he can come out.

Var: Will he be like Ari?

R: He will be smaller, so tiny.

Var: Yaaay, I am very happy, I will take care of him. I will feed him too.

Stepping closer to her mom's belly, she kissed there.

Var(talking to the baby): I will always stay with you & love you.

We smiled together waiting for our second bubble of joy, I thank the stars for giving all this happiness in life.

THE END

I hope you like it dears,This time is definitely the last part, Lol.