Past's return 2

hello dears, thank you for your sweet comments, love you.

R's pov

They insisted me to come with them for the past month, I am staying here .Ajay and his mom were very kind to me, I feel like family with them.

I miss Vansh but I will never forgive him for our past, after Ragini's return.

Past

Vansh decided to end everything with me back then, but I wanted him away from all these greedy people. The only good thing was that Ragini got rid of Kabir and Anupriya. She made me realized How was I wrong about Kabir. But then Vansh announced shocking news to us.

V: I contacted the lawyer, He will bring the divorce papers, You have to sign it. I will marry Ragini.

Ragini was smirking behind him, she manipulated the great VR easily.

Ri: I won't agree to divorce.

V: You have no choice, we will never be together again, You are a cheater.No wonder, How you had no one in your life. You can neither get the meaning of relationships nor fulfill your responsibilities. You deserve to stay away alone in some corner.

His words were so harsh that I felt my heart was bleeding, but I stayed silent listening.

R: Your words won't change my decision, You think I am greedy right? Then yes, I want property and money, And I'll divorce you only if I get it.

His expressions held disgust and it hurt me to see it.

V: Then ok, I will give anything to get rid of you.

The lawyer came with the divorce papers and Vansh signed it,I could hardly control my tears, I don't want to be weak in front of them.

Rag

Vansh went out of the house angrily and Everyone disappeared and I was watching out for Riddhima.

No, my plan will flop, I did all this to get everything alone, I even cheated my partners.

This Riddhima won't take even a penny.

I saw her heading toward a room and I followed her.

Rag: What do you think you are doing?

Ri: And why are you interfering in this matter? It's between husband and wife.

Rag: Ops the husband who did not trust you, sure such a good husband he is.

Ri: Don't utter your nonsense about him, I will break this mouth of yours. I am hurt because of him, but I will not let a piece of shit like you insult him in his back.

Rag: Who cares about him, I want just his money, I even betrayed my partners for all this luxury. Do you think I am going to let you take it? No dear.

Ri: Are you threatening me?

Rag: Oh no, I don't.Because I do what I say.

I bring out the injection, she will breathe her last today and here for sure.

Then my hand was held by a strong hand, He was Angrey.

Ri: Thank you for trusting me Angrey.

An:babhi I have faith in you, you can't harm boss.

Fb starts

Riddhima pleads Angrey to help her.

RI: Angrey, she is here to harm Vansh, I can't afford to let something happen to him.Please help me

An: I trust you babhi, and this Ragini, She seems to be very evil. I will gladly help you. What will I have to do?

Ri: Keep an eye on her, she will try to attack me, I am sure such a greedy girl will get rid of me when I ask for my share in this property. Look if it's necessary to install cameras everywhere, just do it. This is very dangerous. And Vansh must not know.

An: Ok babhi.

Angrey did it secretly.

Fb ends

R: You are exposed now, Miss Ragini. Take her Angrey to Vansh with the evidence against her.

An: Babhi and you?

R: Take care of everyone, tell them I will miss them terribly. And Inform Vansh that I always loved him, I was manipulated and misused. He will never see my face again.

An: no babhi I can't let you go.

I signed the divorce papers.

R: now I am not your babhi, Bhai. Will you let me go?, I've been humiliated badly here, Please Bhai.

He looked at me emotionally and then he left me.

An: My younger sister, Please take care of yourself. If you ever needed something, I'll help you.

R: Thank you Bhai, By.

I took my suitcase out of there and left him forever. I am no longer his wife.

The present

V's pov

Why Ridhhima, you could have waited for my arrival. Where should I look for you?

I miss you, Please come back to me. I am sorry for my stupidity, I will trust you only. I will make the property yours. Anything you want will be yours. Just come back.

R's pov

Trust is the basis of relationships, and maybe we had never had trust between us, Vansh. I will never show you my face . The last month was hard, but I lived it with my self-respect. I resumed my work and living with a family, I convinced Nandini aunt to pay rent as I can't be a burden on them.

The End of part 2