MY boss

Hi guys..i think you started feeling bored of me.. I am writing this on special request from another special reader..

Vansh raisingania 

Arrogant,handsome young businessman..he owns VR company ..Arrogant & rude..hates girls as he thinks they all are gold diggers..He doesn't believe in love ..

Riddhima tiwari

bubbly,happy beautiful lady ..believes in love ..she loves helping people..

R:Mom , i am late ..i have to reach early..this is my first day ..

M:riddhima wait atleast breakfast..

but she was gone.

M:this girl !! 

R's pov

It's my first day in this company..VR company..it's a big famous one..I am tensed what if i make mistake??..No NO relaxe God is with you ! stay confident !

V's pov

I hate morning meeting..I was checking the file attentively when i felt someone bump into me making me loose my balance..

Before i react i heard her voice :WTH ! can't you see ?? I think you have to go for a check up dear ..

R's pov 

I adviced Mr stranger & i go toward my office..

V's pov

she shouted on VR ..

V:who is she??

I asked my assistant arjun 

AR:sir ,she is new ..she doesn't know ..

V:just the name dear arjun..just her name !

AR:riddhima sir !

V(smircking):interresting!! ..very interresting !
Ar:sir forgive her
V:dearest arjun..vansh raisingania jiski zindagi m aata hai uski zindagi ka ruk badl jaata hai ya tu wo mujhse mil jata hai ya uppar wale se"
Don't forget you are my assistant not hers..

He went to his office thinking deeply ..
Miss riddhima you will not know what storm is coming toward you ..just wait dear..
R's pov
I was working when the boss called me to go to his cabin..
Opss i had never seen my boss..please don't be arrogant ..please !
She knocked the door many times hearing no respond she entered his office..
V:what the hell is this Ms tiwari ..don't you have manners?..you should knock first !
R:i am so sorry sir actually i
V:keep your lame excuses to yourself ..to hell with it..
I was trying to make him understand but he was cursing me non-stop
R:STOP IT..I HAD KNOCKED THE DAMN DOOR !
V:Itni himmat??...you came to my room office trying to get close to me ..bloody gold digger ..taaad
I slapped him on his face hard..
V's pov
I was angry after hearing my brother's situation ..he is engaged and his fiancee took money and eloped..bloody greedy people !!.
She came on the wrong time..and we were fighting when she slapped me ..
R: i don't give someone the right to judge my character..get that in your small mind..
V:interresting miss..if i didn't give you an interresting life, i will change my name..i promise you !

No one can save her now..i was intending to torture her a bit under work's name but now the game is changed..
R's pov
I slapped this demon because he pointed his finger on my character..which i can't bear it !
I regret now ..i will be fired on the first day itself..
I finished my work and i went in the elevator when someone stop it and go in ..
The devil ! Damn it !
He came closer to me ..i moved back till i hit the wall ..
He held my hand and leaned to my ear closely..
V:now you'll know the results of your dare !!
The elevator opened  and all the employees was looking at me with disgust ..
No ! He did it on purpose..he want me insulted ..
He walked away without any care about his surrounding..
I heard them talking..
Em 1:see her ..she  wants to trap our boss
Em 2:yes he had never even talk with woman..it's her fault
Em 3 :characterless
I ran outside the company crying..it was the worse day of my life..
V's pov
I wanted to hurt her deeply..to humiliate her in front of her colleagues..they will surely blame her for the incident..serves her right !
I saw her coming out crying..
V:how you found that words from your colleagues ha??.
You like it??
R:you are monster..i hate you !!
V:mutual feelings i guess !
She walked away and i smiled evilly !
I forgot my brother rudra is waiting for me...he is the only one who can see just "vansh"..the other people see only "VR".

I hate girls because of my so called mother who left me and my younger brother for a rish life partner..so i made a fortune more than his..and i ended his business..she begged but i didn't budge !!..
The other day
R's pov
I came to office going toward boss's cabine:
I gave him my resignation letter!
V's pov:
She came red-eyed..and passed her stupid resignation letter..i found her expressions laughable ..
V:you can't go yet..besides in your contract if you want to resign before the specified period you have to pay X lakhs which you can't afford ..so rejected ..
I tore the letter in front of her face..and smircked ..
She went out silently..she must be really affected by their words..why do i even think about it??..back to work..
R's pov:
I went out of the building crying bitterly..
I saw a guy stabbing a man ..i ran to him ..seeing him trying to stab him again without calculating the consequences i hold the knife and shouted loudly..to which he ran and i held a clothes on the man's injury trying to stop the bleeding..
In that moment ..my boss came out smircking when he noticed me..his attitude was vanished in the air and he ran shouting :RUUDRAAAAA
v's pov
My brother is bleeding on the floor ..i shouted for help and we took him to the hospital..i was praying silently for his safety ..God ! Not him !! He is my only family..
R's pov
It's the first time i see some kind of emotions on his face..suddenly he stand up and came toward me..i got terrified he looked scary..before i understand what's happening ..he slapped me hard
V:you bloody characterless woman..you are the reason why my brother is injured right??..(holding my injured hand)..you took revenge this way Haaa????..just wait i will get you arrested..l
I closed my eyes feeling my world shaking !!
After 3 hours
Doc:he is awake now..and he is asking for the lady
V:what?? This woman won't come near my brother..
D:he wants to see her ..
V's pov
I wanted to know what my bro wants to tell her..may be he wanna threaten her for what she did..
Rudra:thank you miss for saving my life ..
Whaat the hell???how come??
V:rudra what are you saying?? She stabbed you right?
Rud:no bhai she helped me holding the knife ..i had never seen someone selfless as you ..i am really thankfull because i am alive just because of you!
She smiled sadly at him :it's ok brother .it was my duty.take care !
I made a huge mistake ..i have to rectify it !
The other day
I tried to apologize to her but she didn't gave a damn ..
I stood in front of her:miss riddhima..i
R:Mr raisingania you wronged me ..blamed me all this was ok..but you ruined my reputation !!..fix it ...in that case only i will forgive you..now excuse-me !
R's pov
I walked away from him..
He stood up in front of us..
V:call everybody arjun ..i want to say something..this is the last time i will let someone badmouth miss riddhima..this is my first and last warning..if you still analyzing the situation between me and her the day before..i would like to clear that it was just a misunderstanding..I am sorry Miss riddhima !(eying all of them )..what are you waiting for??
Everybody apologized to me and i felt happy proving my innocence..
I smiled at my boss mouthing thank you ..to which he smiled back ..this smile was genuine and attractive..i loved it..what's happening to me?
V's pov
Finally she forgave me..i was so wrong about her..seing her smile ..my heart beats faster than usual what's happening to me??

Finishing the work ..i approached the car & i noticed riddhima waiting for a taxi there..
R's pov
I was waiting when a drank man came and started flirting with me ..i tried to walk away but he held my hand ..only to find him on the floor being beaten by my boss..
I put my hand on his shoulder and he startd checking if i was fine..so carring.
He made me feel lost in him..i think i am falling for my arrogant yet handsome boss..
V's pov
I kicked the man'*ss for misbehaving with riddhima..my blood was boiling when i felt her touch all the anger was fade away..it was like just me and her ..i think i fell for her..
V:riddhima i don't know the filmy dialogues so i won't use any of it..all what i can assure you is that i will not let anything hurt you with me around..I love you..
R:i love you too vansh !!

The end