kiddnaped (last)

So here I am fulfilling my promise dears,I hope you like it guys and thank you for everything.

V's pov
K: tomorrow come to this address at 5 o clock alone otherwise you'll find her corpse.
V: KAAAABIR, I SWEAR TO GOD TO KILL YOU IF LAY A HAND ON HER, I SWEAR TO FINISH YOU.
K(LAUGHING EVILLY): so happy to see you suffering, well you know what you have to do to take her back, I am not interested in keeping this noisy girl here, she is eating my head already, hurry up or else I will cut her tongue.
If you dare to show me your face tomorrow, I will not think twice before slaughtering her.
He hung up and I broke everything near me in anger, I don't let someone near her shadow, how could she be kidnapped like this? How the hell may I be this irresponsible?
I sat on the floor, he wants my wife to go there, I will lose them both, f****!
V: I can't afford to lose you too, he wants to harm you.
R: I can't let my daughter captive there, I have to save her even if I will give my life in exchange.
V: don't say that, let me think, arrrrr why my mind stopped working? My princess would be scared, daaaaamn him , this mistake of his is deadly.

R: we have to work wisely.
Gathering my broken self together, I looked at Riddhima and Angrey determined.

(🔕 conversation with them)
The other day
At 04:45
R's pov
I looked at my husband with tears in my eyes, this is too risky but I have to do it for my daughter's sake, for her safety and well being.
He held me close to his chest trying to calm himself and me down, we both know what can occur there.
I took a deep breath and smiled a little at him.
I walked at a slow pace to the car and drove to the address.
I accessed the door and see my daughter was tied to the chair. my cheeks were wet with tears, my baby girl what did he do to you?
I sprint to go to her but a gun sound stopped me in my spot.
K: No no no not so soon, love. first, throw the money.
R: not before giving me my daughter, Kabir.
K: oh trying to show me your smartest again, like back then when you betrayed me for Vansh?
R: you were at fault, always. my vansh was falsely accused by you, you deceived first.
K:tumhara vansh?I will make sure your Vansh will spend the rest of his life crying.
R: What are you planning to do?
Putting the gun on Vari's head.
K: blowing out her head if you don't give it to me in 5 s, 1 2 3
R(shouted): take it.
K(laughing loudly): you should have done it from the beginning.
He took out his phone calling someone.
K: did you make sure he is still in the mansion?
Man: yes, he is still in there.
K: send me his pic
He ended the call waiting for it.
And here is the pic of him sitting.
K: look how powerless your husband is, sitting there like a woman at home while his wife and daughter are kidnapped.
R(in horror): what?
K: congratulations, you are kidnapped too now.
He was shot in the arms, I turned to see vansh there. Thank God.
FB starts
V: I have one idea, he will surely keep an eye on me and Angrey but what if another man who came out tomorrow from the mansion, will they follow him?
R: probably not.
We used a 3 d human mask of me, a bodyguard who has the same height as me wearing it. I instructed him how to act not to talk to not get exposed.
Angrey spotted the spy and we made the bodyguard sat where he can see him easily.we are lucky that he is a dump, I wore another mask to be hidden from him.
I ran away with difficulty from the backdoor.
(It can happen, it won't be illogical more than the show 🤣🤣🤣)
FB ends
K(holding his arm): who are you?
V:vansh raisingania
K(stunned): what? Mask? (Gritted his teeth) you deceived, say bye to your daughter, he held the gun and shot in her direction.
R&V: VAAAARIIIIIIII
They were horrified, he was bleeding on the floor.
R&v: AANGREEYY
Yes, he took the bullet on himself for the baby.
My husband took the gun and shot kabir on the other hand.and rushed to Angrey.calling police and ambulance, we were waiting outside for the doc to come out, my princess was crying after witnessing all these horrible incidents.
Var: dad, Angrey chachu is there because of me.
V's pov
It pained me to hear her blaming herself in this age of someone being shot, I will be always indebted to Angrey for this, God please save him he protected my daughter.
V: baby, your uncle will be perfectly fine, you see how much strength he is? You always praise his muscles right?
She nodded with tears.
She is too smart if we consider her age.
The doctor came out and I started feeling anxious.
Doc: don't worry the operation was successful and we took out the bullet from his body, he needs proper care nevertheless he will recover soon.
R: thank God, you heard him, doll, your uncle will stand up soon and play with you.
Ishaani came crying there and I felt guilty since all of this happened because of us and my stupid plan. I did not have another choice, yet I would have never asked him to sacrifice his life for me.she came holding Ari.
I: Bhai, how is he?
I hugged her softly.
V: he is ok , the doc said he will take some period to get back to normal. I am sorry all of this happened because of me.
I(perplex):how? I don't get it.
I naratted everything to her,I and Riddhima bend our head ashamed.she held both our hands.
I:bhai, babhi I know you both have the same loyalty which he has in him, you would have done the same to save Ari,I am proud of my husband.you both take Vari she is so scared.
R:how can be leave you here?
I:i have to stay with him, just go , guys.
R:give me Ari I will take care of him.
I:will you? Thank you very much,that's so sweet of you.
The house
I made Vari took a shower and fed her along with Ari, then I started singing for my babies a lullaby.and they slept.
I put them both in the middle of the bed and walked to the balcony.
I sat there and sobbed,I was so scared before, if the plan failed anything could have happened.Vansh sat near me and I held him closely crying out all the fear and helplessness that I felt.
V:everything is ok now,I am sorry now nothing like this will happen again.
R:i know, but I can't help remember this nightmare.
Var:mom?i can't see you in tears.
I opened my arms and she sprinted to me.
R:my baby,I love you so much.
Var:i love you too mommy.
V's pov
I was eying my ladies with tears, then Vari looked at me and jumped In my lap taking me by surprise.
Var:i love daddy too so much.
We smiled together holding our life in our arms promising not to let this incident happen ever again.

THE END