Shocking truth 3

Hi guys, Thank you for your comments and your votes.

V's pov

I am still hurt but I won't let anyone humiliate her, It's between us, between a husband and wife.

She came toward the room, And I ignored her completely.

R: Vansh i

V: What? You didn't mean that? You did not know? I don't want to hear that Ok.

R: But

V: Later, please.

R's pov

I bend my head, How I will rectify my mistake? I sigh and went toward the bed, He headed toward the couch, Again?

I walked to him, took the pillow, and slept on the couch.

V's pov

I can't just forgive her like this, it's not just a small mistake, we are married, we have to trust each other, Not to try to send each other to jail on charges of murder.

I slept.

R's pov

I went toward him, he slept and I started admiring him, Was I that blind that I did not see how good he is?

R: I promise, I'll do anything for you, I'll never mistrust you again even if you say you are wrong, I will always believe you're right.

I kissed his cheek and got back to the couch and slept.

V's pov

I smiled opening my eyes looking toward her, Let's see what will she do to gain my forgiveness.

The morning

R's pov

I woke up early and went toward Sia's room. I have to start with her, She was the victim, And I kind of helped her enemy. I knocked on the door and she opened it, Seeing me she tried to move the wheelchair away.

R: Please, Sia, I know I did a huge mistake but believe me unknowingly, Nothing I can do or say will justify what I did, But My love toward you was honest, If I had known, I would have told you. I am really sorry, Please forgive me.

I fold my hands in front of her however she did no react, feeling defeated I moved away when I felt her hand on my arm.

S: It's okay babhi, If I didn't know how pure is your heart, I would have never forgiven you.

R: You mean you

S: I forgive you.

I hugged her happy and excited, At least she forgave me.

R: Now, your Bhai's turn, He is so angry with me, I don't know what I should do to please him.

S(winking): It's for you to figure out how.

R: Sia please help me, I have no idea how.

S: No babhi, This is your work.

R(pout): So Unfair.

S: Best of luck.

I thought of something and went to the storeroom for hours, This will definitely make him forgive me.

After that I walked back to the room only to find Vansh shirtless, Oh my god!this is embarrassing! I was about to turn around when I noticed something on his arm.

V's pov

Within a second her shy expressions turned to rage, But why?

R(Holding his arm angrily): What's this??

I looked at my arm confused then I suppressed laughter knowing what enrages her like this. The tattoo.

I kept my face the same.

V: What?

R: Her name on your arm!

V: So?

R: She was a cheater right? Moreover, you're married now how could you still have her name's tattoo on you?

She was angry and I started enjoying this so much.

V: Em it reminds me of her betrayal.

R: Seriously? What kind of excuse is this? Write it somewhere "Ragini has cheated on me", But this is unacceptable.

V: I guess this is the way how you apologize usually right?

I played a great card Because her mouth was shut successfully.

But To my surprise, she spoke again.

R(sadly): Are you still in love with her? Then I am sorry, I will go from here, You can go back to her.

V(furiously): How can you say that? You don't know what she did, And you why are you so heartless? You don't see my emotions?

She encircled her arms around my neck smiling, Did she trick me to deny any emotion toward Ragini?

R: Whom you are in love with?

V: No one.

R: Vansh I have something for you, I don't if you'll be happy or not, Painting pictures was my hobby in my childhood, I was drawing anything I saw it even for just once. This is how I say sorry.

I was astonished, shocked, and stunned. She made my mom's painting, It was so perfectly made that it turned me speechless.

V(caressing the painting with tears): mom! I thought I will never see you again, I am missing you so much.

Turning toward Riddhima hugging her: This was the best thing I got in my life, Thank you very much.S

R: You forgave me?

V: Already sweetheart. I forgave you the day I came to know Anupriya's truth.

R: You were playing with me?

V: My wife & my wish.

R: So mean, I was thinking about how to pacify you all night. But this I want it removed under any circumstances. And one thing more, come with me.

She pulled me with her to the backyard, What is she intending to do?

She stood in front of Ragini's statue.

R: Ragini, Thank you.

What?? for cheating on me?

R: If you didn't cheat on him,I wouldn't have met my lovely husband whom I love the most, more than anything.(that was shocking) So thank you very much & goodbye forever.

Saying so she broke the statue into pieces.Wow!She is jealous of the statue.

I have to remove the tattoo, I don't want my arm to meet the statue's fate.

V: I will remove it.

R: What?

V: The tattoo.

R(laughing): It will be better for you.

She suddenly looked upset, She rested her head on my chest.

R: Vansh, don't you love me? You still consider this marriage a trap for me.

From where she came to this conclusion?

V: Look at me. (I lifted her chin to meet her eyes),Don't you see it clearly? I bet that everyone else but you know that I am in love with you sweetheart, And about this stupid tattoo , I have already started seances to remove it. I love you so much.

Pecking her lips softly.

R: I love you infinitely crazily madly.

I lift her in my arms laughing happily with her while she held me tightly to prevent herself from falling.

The End

I hope you like it guys, I wrote it slowly as I was disturbed because of some issues. So if you feel unsatisfied with it, You can definitely tell me. I love you all my friends.