Possessive hubby

Hey guys..i write another os about jealousy..for a special reader..i hope you all like it !

Hello..i am riddhima raisingania..the wife of vansh raisingania..I got married to him one day ago ..he was my boss..my akdu boss.He owns the company where i work.
Kabir rajsingh was my fiance back then ..not that i loved him, but i thought we are perfect for eachother..till he corrected my misunderstanding!..
Fb starts
I was sitting in my office ..the employees were gossiping about the company being sold to Mr vansh raisingania..I don't know him ..he seems so famous..these woman are drooling over him ..eww i don't like that !
Tall,handsome and elegant man stood in front of us ..i was stunned..is he my new boss??
V:Hello everybody ,you must had heard about the news..I am your new boss Vansh raisingania..i hope we all cooreporate to take this company to higher position..Thank you all !
V's pov
I came to this company and introduced myself in front of my employees..i am here because of the woman who took my heart "Riddhima"..I saw her for the first time helping an old woman who was going to be dead if she was one sec late..i fell instanly in love with her!..I made Angre (again get used to him ..i can't see him without his bodyguard 😂)
Collect informations about her..riddhima sharma working in decoration compagny..she is 23 ..engaged to kabir rajsingh..
Engaged?? ...I burnt the file angrily..she is only mine..i will make sure of it!
I made angrey search more about the owner of the compagny ..greedy man?? Interresting..i am ready to handover everything for her to him..hey don't blame me .."ab hogi saari hadein paar".
I met the man and i paid a huge price for it. but it doesn't matter as long as i have her by my side..
All the female were drooling over me &i hate this..women should have self-respect..the look she gave me make me more attracted to her..she didn't behave like the other girls..but i saw her checking me out..i am all hers 😘..
V:you ? I want you to collect your things..
R:what ?? Why sir?? I did nothing to fire me..
Silly girl !
V:No miss??
R:sharma sir !
V:miss sharma ..your ex boss praised your dedication toward your work..and as per his advice i am giving you the position of my personal assistant..congratulation !
"Well i lied ..he said nothing ..he was busy dreaming about the money he got "
R's pov
Everyone started congratulating me ..i don't really understand..my ex boss and praising me??..he was cheap person..he hated me  because i didn't let him take advantage of my weakness ..this is very strange !why would my new boss lie??..why do i care??...i got a promotion yaappiiiie ..i am so happy!
R:thank you sir !
V:follow me to my cabine miss sharma!
R:ok sir
My phone started ringing ..i looked at the caller id "kabir"..before i excuse myself, i heard his angry voice.
V's pov
I saw the name "kabir" and i felt like a poison running through my veins.
V:Miss sharma don't you know that you should keep your phone silent through work hours?
Hearing my voice she said scared:sorry sir..i forgot !
Damn it ! I have to keep my possiveness under control ! I hate it when she got scared of me .
V:it's ok ..bring me the file "xxc" of trivedi company .
R:ok sir..she brought it informing me about details while i let myself get lost in her beautiful innocent eyes..how i wish if i could kiss them?..& her red lips uuuff!!  they are already giving me tease ..hey i am not pervert !..i loved her soul before her body..& she is mine to love &cherish..
The work was over..i was going out of the company ..i saw a man on his knee seems like proposing ..riddhima????
That man has a death wish ..to which i will happily obliged..
R's pov
Kabir came and proposed me ..he wants us to get married in 2 days..well i don't have a reason for a "no"..so i accepted..he took my hand in his ..i don't know why i feel like someone has been watching us..
V's pov
2 days?? Interresting!..so many things can happen in 48 h ..for ex someone can die  .
I  smircked at the idea i got !
R's pov
I took a leave to prepare for my wedding peacefully ..today is the day ..i am not so excited ..yet satisfied !
I sat on the mandap waiting for my groom to show up..my boss arrived wearing a black sherwani ..black suits him..Stop it riddhima ! You are getting married !behave ! Pandit ji called for my groom ..but he is not here yet!
Where are you kabir??i was thinking deeply when everybody started receiving messages in the same time ..really??..they looked up at me with pity..I.hate this look !
I took my phone openning the message..it was a video of kabir apologizing for changing his plans about marrying me..seeing everybody's look on me ..i felt insulted and i started crying..
Woman1:poor this girl ! He left her humiliated !
Woman2:you are the poor ! He may be left her because she gave him what he wanted..you know what i mean?

(Let's clear something guys..i hate this idea of men leaving girls after the pleasure ..i just wrote it because i imagined the scene like this..i hope you understand)
woman1:who will accept her now??

I wish if only i vanished in the air..i am not like they are describing me !
I heard an irritated voice answering them back:i will ..
He came toward me ..
Will you marry me??
He is my boss!
Vansh!
He saved me !
I just nodded my head not finding the words to use.
V:you too out of here..i don't wanna see people who critized my bride's character..so OUT !
V's pov
It was my plan..actually that bloody kabir was kidnapped by me ..i gave him a choice between walking out of this shaadi or walking out of this world..i must say he made a very wise decision..not before breaking his hand ..the hand he used to touch my love's hand..
I heard some people pointing their fingers on riddhima..fu..k them !!..stupid people..if a man used a girl why they always blame the girl??..i threw them out..& finally we got married ..
R's pov
We are married now..i felt scared..i don't know anything about him except the fact that he is my boss..
R:thank you sir !
V:sir ? Seriously?who called their husbands sir??
R:thank you vansh ji
V:Hell no i am not an old man ..call me by my name.
R:vansh ..i am indebted to you
V:sweetheart..remove that idea from your mind..i married you as i liked you ..that's all
I was surprised..then my cheeks turned pink .
V:you are blushing
R:noo ..i am going to change ..
V's pov
I didn't want to scare her by the love..so i choosed "like"..i had an effect on her..that's a good beginning..
She came out of the washroom looking ravishing ..
V:you can take the bed ..i will sleep on the couch..this is your home so feel free ..goodnight dear!
R(smiling):goodnight vansh..
R's pov
I was terrified thinking about  what may happen in our first night ..but he proved he is such a gentleman..i went to bed staring at my dear hubby who is already asleep..

V:sweetheart staring is a bad habit ! ..neverless i am all yours (winking)
Hearing his statement..my face was heaten up ..i got caught !
I covered my head with the blanket to which he chuckled .

The morning
I woke up finding my hubby sitting on a chair near my bed &  looking at me..this is very embarassing !
V:good morning wifey
R:good morning
V:today there's a party to introduce Mrs VR in front of the world ..
R:ok i will be ready at time !
The evening
The party was on ..riansh came hand in hand looking perfect toguether..
V:ladies & gentleman ..i invited you all here to present my wife mrs vansh raisingania in front of all of you..enjoy yourself and make this party the best one of 2020 ..Thank you !
V's pov
I was standing with riddhima ..my business partner aryan approached us ..
Ary:may i have the chance to dance with the beautiful lady?
She looked at me then at him ..then she went with him forced as she didn't want to embarass him ..
Trying to cool down ..i took a glass of vodka drinking it ..& my eyes turned darker the moment i saw his hands on her waist..i lost it completely..
R's pov
I was so uncomfortable with that man' s touch ..he is his partner..i can't do anything..suddenly someone pulled me toward him forcefully and the man was on the floor with a bleeding mouth..vansh punched him in his face.
His feets pressed the man's hand making him shout loudly.
V:you used these fingers to touch her..i will make sure they are no more of use..
That aryan was screaming ..
R:vansh !
V:no riddhima ..tha bastard touched u..
R:relax ..let's end the matter here ..can you do this for me??
V's pov
Seeing her hopeful eyes..i couldn't refuse her..
I leaned toward that man....
V:our partnership is finished..do not dare to show me your face again !
I ascend the stairs with her..
The moment i went in the room..i tried to explain myself..when i felt her lips on mine..she was kissing me ..it took some seconds to reciprocate the kiss ..we part away panting heavily!
R(shyly):thank you
V:for what??
R:for making me feel protected..
V:never thank me baby..& i love you!
She was standing like a statue for a while ..then she smiled .
R:I love you too my possessive hubby..
Now That was unexpected ..
We come close to each other and our lips met again enjoying our special moment..

The end