Past's return 3

Hi guys, as usual, thank you for your support, I love you.

Aj's pov

It has been a month since Riddhima came into our life, She is pure and honest. We are best friends now. I like her care toward my mother and my mom is so fond of her. But sometimes I see some sadness in her eyes. I wish if only I could take it away.

One day

We were having our dinner, then mom asked me suddenly.

Na: Ajay, When are you planning to get married? You are 32, I want to see my grandchildren. Should I search for a bride for you?

Aj: No mom, I found her.

Na(happily): Really, who is she? you started hiding things, I have never seen you with a girl except for Riddhima.

Aj: Exactly mom, She is the only girl so 

Na(excited): Oh my god, Wow, You want to marry her. Duffer, who proposes to a girl like this, see poor Riddhima is super shocked with your sudden proposal.

I looked at her and she was really terrified and dumbfounded.

Aj: She is excited to stay with us, she loves you and she won't say no, right Riddhima?

R: I want to talk to you Ajay alone, please.

Aj: Of course dear, let's go.

(private conversation)

We walked out of the room and mom was looking at us hopefully.

R(smiled): I agree to this marriage.

Aj: We will get married within 4 days.

Na: But Ajay, It's a short time.

Aj: Don't worry everything will be on time.

The other day

Preparation started, Mom was very excited and happy as she always loved Riddhima.

Aj: Hello

man: Hi Ajay, What made you remember your old time's friend you jerk?

Aj: Marriage

man: Whose marriage?

Aj: obviously mine man, I want you to be present today without any excuses Vansh.

V: I will try.

Aj: Promise?

V: Ok I promise.

I hang up the phone, He is my college time best friend. The work and problems made us barely talk however we're still friends.

The evening

R's pov 

I was preparing myself, Ajay said his best friend is coming and He wanted us to welcome him together. I wore a yellow saree. Shit, I am late.

V's pov

I reached my friend's house, I couldn't refuse him. It would be so rude to do that, He invited me personally so I have to come and see who took his heart. I remember him he was not so fond of girls like me.

Aj(hugging him): Finally, how many months I haven't seen you?

V: Maybe 6 months or more.

Aj: How great friend you are.

V: You are not any less.

Aj: At least I invited you to my wedding, you got married without my presence.

My heart broke reminiscing my broken wedding, How much I miss her. I would have been so happy if she was with me now.

A voice came from behind: Ajay, has your friend reached?

No, her voice. How come she is here?

And then her face appeared and I stood rooted on my spot.

Aj: Vansh, I introduce to you, My fiancee Riddhima.And Riddhima, He is Vansh Raisingania, My best friend.

V(whispered): fiancee!

The hurt expression on her face was replaced by a blank one.

R: Nice to meet you Mr. Raisingania.

Aj: Oh come on Riddhima, he is my bestie you can call him Vansh, Right?

V: Emm 

I had no power to discuss anything, I feel as if the world crashed.

AJ: what? You won't congratulate us? You still the same.

R: I guess so, He is still rude

AJ: How did you know?

R: Oh I was jocking dear.

AJ: Ok, You guys carry on, I have to make a call immediately.

He went leaving us together, her eyes still say that she loves me but why she agreed to the marriage?

V: You are getting married?

R: Yes, I am.

V: Who said you can marry someone else?

R: I did, Why? You are talking with someone who can neither get the meaning of relationships nor fulfilling the responsibilities. Why Mr. Raisingania?

V: Call me by my name, I searched everywhere for you. I couldn't find you.

R: Why did you forget to add some more insults for me? Calling me an orphan and I don't deserve a family? Or you want me to prepare for your wedding with another con girl?

V: Riddhima please, I had no intention to marry her, I said that in anger. I wouldn't have married her even if I haven't known her true face.

R's pov

Well, This is was new, He just said that and did not really mean it. I trust his words because he never lied before. So why would he now?

V: Please forgive me, I won't leave you ever again, I love you. You don't know how my life was in the past month, A living hell! I couldn't either sleep or eat well.

I observed him, He lost weight. He is torturing himself for his mistake.

R: I am getting married, I can't ditch him. He was within my hardest time. I didn't have a place where to stay. He gave me shelter and I can not betray him.

Ajay from another corner was looking at her dismayed.

The End of part 3

So how was it, my dear friends?