Dard 1

Author's pov

Non-stop knocks were on her door and she hit her forehead answering.

R: I am not sitting near the door !! Wait Sejal, I am coming !! You know na you are impa(her words were stuck in her throat seeing the people in front of her) Yes?

V: Riddhima !! (hugged her) I miss you, I searched everywhere, but you just disappeared !! Thank god I found you !

R(pushed him): Excuse me?

V: I know I hurt you so much and broke your heart, but I am sorry, I have been feeling sorry every day.

D(with shame): Ha Riddhima, I am ashamed to stand in front of you, my daughter.

I: We know the truth now, You saved my child and did everything for him, during the last year, the truth came in front of us, and I hated myself!

R(confused): I beg your pardon?

V: Riddhima, come with us, to your house, where you belong, with your family.

R: Sorry, sir, But I don't know who are you talking about, I don't have any family. I am just an orphan!

D(held her hand): Riddhima my child, don't say that, you can't refuse your dadi.

R(without any expressions): I apologize Mme, but I guess you are talking about another girl. You are just strangers, and I don't prefer to see strangers near my house.

Ang: Please, Riddhima, You are my babhi, Bhai's wife, Our crime is unforgivable but at least come back to your house, where you'll get back your rights.

R: So all of you came here well-prepared to say the same words? Don't you get it? I don't know what are you talking about, sir. I am living alone it doesn't mean that I will let strangers in!

Their words came back to them while they kicked her out while she closed the door loudly on their faces when her tears threatened to fall.

Fb starts

Riddhima sat near Sia holding her tears from falling because she knew she has to fight them for her rights! Her identity which they snatched. 

R(with pain): Sia, please, wake up !! I need you to prove my innocence, to tell them the truth! How much they are wrong about me. I am not a deceiver! All the love I gave to this family was genuine, Perhaps I wouldn't have loved my real family the way I loved them. Why did I become a stranger suddenly? They didn't remember a single good thing which I did for them? Please, Sia, I can't bear this pain!! wake up!

Sia clutched her hand more which made Riddhima took her hand near her heart. 

R: You are feeling what I have been through? You are pacifying me, right? telling me to stay strong!! how can I? My existence was removed. 

Her tears fell on Sia's hands who started having seizures all of sudden. 

R(shouted): SIAA WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU?? SIAAA !! 

The family heard her scream and ran to Sia's room, Vansh panicked when he saw his sister's state. 

V: Call the doctor FAASTTTTT !!(to Riddhima) I shouldn't have trusted you with my sister, You know what? God hasn't given you family because you don't deserve it. Your family did a great decision by leaving you. 

No matter how many times, He hurt her with his words, it was the first time, she felt her world darkened, No light anymore, No hope !! 

She moved with tears stains on her cheeks, she didn't cry more but strolled slowly out of the mansion.