Shock 1

Hi guys ..thank you for your lovely votes and comments..yersterday i read all my os ..& i couldn't help laughing at the errors i made ..forgive me when i write something normally i focus only on the next thing ..i hope you like this too !...And i am writing this before the chapter of "Raped" just to get this out of my mind ..

The story starts from yesterday's episode

R's pov

I miss vansh every second ..I didn't know that i will feel this empty without him ..He gift me a new phone trusting me ,and i promise i won't let his trust go ..I came here for love ..That what i thought till Things started to be more clear by the time .Vansh always gave me surprises and gifts now it's my turn .(smiling) ..I am so excited he is coming back today ..Oh my god ! i am very happy !

I took my diary and started writing ..I love writing ..

V's pov

I am on my way to home ..I missed her so much ..eventhough we were talking on the phone everyday ,my heart is longing for holding her to soothe the pain of not having her around ..Yes even if just for few days,it was painful for me ..

R's pov

I finished writing ..And then someone entered our room..(excited) he must be vansh ..I stand up quickly ..(my expressions changed )..he wasn't vansh ..he is kabir

R:what is this kabir ??How can you enter someone else's room like this??..Where are your manners?

k:Riddhima,i came for you as i love you ..You came here to catch vansh right ?

R:Yes ..But

K:riddhima i am dropping the plan now ..let's go ..you don't have to fool him more

before i can answer i heard something broke ..He was vansh holding a gift ..for me

He heard everything ..I felt my hands in kabir's and i jerked away ..

R:Vansh ..Please listen ..I wanted to tell you

V(with pain):this is your reality riddhima?

V's pov
I was dying to see her and give her my gift ..but what i saw made me got stunned ..she is here to catch me ?.
Kabir sent her ..and the worse thing is that she loves him ! The gift slipped and fell on thw floor making my presence announced ..she looked at my eyes with shock and jerked herself away from kabir ..my heart was broken behind the limits ..
I heard her trying to explain but it was nothing to say further ..realizing her reality ..i went out of my house ..lost ,hurt and devasted..If it was for the old vansh he would have destroyed both of them completely ..but there was my love ..my wife i felt paralyzed but i kept moving out ..My mind is blank in a certain way that i don't know what should i do..it never happened before still it is not new for riddhima to make me try something for the first time ..
R's pov
This bastard kabir..he did it on purpose ..I hate him for this but now i have to follow my husband..his eyes show how much he was hurt ..
I saw him standing outside near his car and i started going toward him when suddenly he was thrown away from his car by another car .
R:NOOOOOOO ....VANSH..DAAADIII ..ANGREE ...HEEELP
Everyone came running to vansh ..he closed his eyes leaving all of us crying bitterly ..
The ambulance came and we were out waiting and praying for his recovery ..
R(crying): because of me ...he is like this because of me
I(angrily):I knew it you low class dirt will definitely make my bhai suffer ...I told you all but you never pay a head to my words..Riddhima if something happen to bhai ..I.swear i myself don't know how much bad i will be ..
Dadi:Ishani your brother's state is critical and you are taunting his wife ..poor child she feel herself responsible because she witnessed his accident & couldn't save him ..riddhima he will be fine ..
R's pov
No i am responsible for this ..god please save him !