Memory loss

Hello guys, Another idea crossed my mind and I wrote it for you, I hope you all like it.

Thank you and love you cuties.

R's pov

I was waiting for the doctor who was treating Vansh, Everything happened because of me, My stupidity destroyed his efforts. What kind of love was mine where there's no trust. I am not better than Ragini, She betrayed him and I did the same. Because of me, he is in this condition.

He was about to die due to my mistrust, I don't deserve him after what I did.

I found him with his head injured bleeding in that grave, if it wasn't for the watch, I wouldn't have been able to make it.

It's not just a mistake, it's a sin. He will never forgive me for this betrayal.

The doc came out and I hurried to him crying.

R: Please tell me he is fine.

D: He still unconscious, I can't say anything till he gets back his senses.

I went to the mandir and prayed.

R: Please God, I have always believed that you are my family, you can't do the injustice with me, I can't lose him. If it's my punishment to be away from him, then I will go, Just keep him alive.

S: Babhi, Bhai is awake.

R: Thank you, God.

I ran to the room to find Vansh looking at all of us with a blank expression. Then he looked in my direction and I held my breath. I couldn't understand what that look meant.

I: Bhai, Thankfully you woke up, To punish this girl. After what she has done with you.

I flinched as I saw him glancing at me again.

V: What are you doing?

Is he asking me why I am still in this house? He will throw me out?

V: Are your husband is injured and need someone to pamper him, who else will do the honor?

By the time he finished this sentence, I was sure many jaws were dropped. Noticing our glances.

V: Guys, You look scary with your mouth opened like this, close it, please.

R: Vansh, are you sure you are fine?

V: Of course, I am fit and fine. By the way, I remember only you screaming at me not to have the watermelon as it was poisoned apparently. Is it because of falling? (touching his head) ouch.

I traveled my eyes to the family, I have a doubt. Going out, I talked with the doc. Hearing about the last thing he remembers, and examining him, He declared that he suffers from temporary amnesia due to the shock.

Because of me, Just me, He doesn't remember the last events. Sia came and pulled me with her to another room.

S: SO cruel of you babhi, You wasted all our efforts and plans, in just one stupid move.

R: What?

S: Ha, I know everything.

She checked the door and the windows and close it both.

S: Vansh Bhai had already known that you are a spy, this thought never crossed your mind, why this killer did not kill you?

R: I am sorry

S: SOrry? Are you freaking serious? You know how much pain we bear it knowing very well that someone from our family killed my mom brutally, Still we had nothing, neither proof nor witness, Except Ragini, who now god knows where she is. Who gave you the right to judge people? to use your baseless conclusions without any proof?