Trauma 3

Hello dears..first thank for reading my stories ..i get so used to your lovely votes and comments .I love you 😘
R's pov
He was suffering in front of my eyes..then suddenly he started coming toward me ..he take a step and fall but didn't give up ..why is he coming toward me??
He catch my saree and i started feeling angry for his behaviour ..before i give him a piece of mind he bend and started trying to blow out the fire ..his face showed how much the medicines is giving him pain yet he  successfully switch off the fire
V:A..a...an..angel
And he fall unconscious
My eyes welled-up seing him like this ..He saved me !..in spite of what i did to him .I am horrible doc !.despite his fear toward fire ..He didn't let the fire hurt me .
R(crying):vansh wake up i am sorry ...what had i done?
No! it's not the right time , i have to save him ..knowing the suitable injection ..i gave it to him and held his hand waiting for him to wake up ..
My tears didn't stop ..
I hurted him badly that too in this state ..i am not even a human being !

A while after !
He started waking up ..
V(murmering):Angel
He took my name ..and i started sobbing feeling terrible !
V:Angel ..are you hurt?
R:i am ok ..Angel is sorry vansh
V:why?did you eat my chocolat?
I smiled at his silly question.
R:no ..because i couldn't save you .
V:i hate tears ..if you cry i won't talk to you again (turning his face the other side)
How adorable !How did i actually have the heart to hurt him?
Whatever was my enmity with him it was supposed to be taken from the fit vansh not this one.
R:you won't talk with your angel?
Signaling no!
R:then angel will go from here forever as vansh hates her .
I pretended to move but he held my hand .
V:no don't leave.I don't want to stay alone again
R:I promise i will never let you feel lonely ever again.

He slept holding my hand to make sure i don't go away.
I promised and i didn't know if i will be able to fullfil it .
I don't know why i feel so comfortable around him..May be because there is no chance of him having bad intentions toward me ..I tried to convince myself with it.
I will heal him truly now..i will drop the  revenge plan .he just didn't save her..It wasn't his fault ..i was blind in rage ..i was planning for many months ..Now i feel stupid !

My sister died one year and half ago ..I was seperated from her during our childhood..Both of us were adopted from different families ..I found her just one month before her death..I was very happy ..Her name was ragini ..She was beautiful ,elegant and intelligent girl ..She had a boyfriend with whom she was in love.. ..I was abroad back then ..She died ! Her body was burnt !How much it was painful death ?..i hired  a private detective ..He told me that night her boyfriend was with her ..The vansh raisingania ..He left her to die there ..I cried for months ..Then i swore to get revenge on him ..I wanted to give her justice and give him the suffering i went through ..But the vansh i met  has no fault ..I can't punish him !

First of all i must see his uncle ,i want to know why he become like this ..To choose the proper treatement for him .

Ru:is he asleep ?

Ri:yes sorry ..he had a panick attack so i gave him an injection .

I lied ..I can't tell him the truth ! 

Ru:I see ..He had it often these attacks whenever he saw fire ..

Ri:Could you provide more details about his accident ?..Actually it will help me to understand his problem more clearly ..on the base of it ,i will decide what treatement method is right for him ..Of course if you don't mind that !

Ru:Not at all ..Actually he witnessed his girlfriend's death ..She died and he couldn't save her ..They were in our farm house ..He took her to propose marriage ..Unkown to him,a servant there were conspiring with our rivals ,He intended to kill vansh ..I don't know the reason why but vansh came out of the house ..Then it was burnt ..She died in that accident ..

He was there frozen on his knees looking at the fire when we found him ..Since then he is in this state .

Oh my god ! I blamed him for her death .He become like this from the shock of loosing my sister .

He must have loved her truly .

The end of part 3

Sorry .I am going with the flow .I write it longer than what i thought .Forgive me And thank you .