MISSION 2

Hello guys, thank you as usual for being with me supporting my stories.I love you 💖💖💖.
FB continues
R: it's my duty, you don't have to feel indebted to me.
V:I promised you ?Ms.Riddhima, and I don't back off.
R:then I will keep that promise in my mind,I will request you for help whenever I want it.
My phone rang
R:yes sir

R:i have something important

R:corruption case? I have to investigate it? Hiding my identity?

Yes sir,I will come back

I hang up
R: I have work to do, Bhai I will go now.By
FB ends
Vansh smiled, remembering the second time they met.
R:kabir is idiot,I was keeping an eye on him as well and I got it, how much he is eager to send you to jail, he was obsessed and I found the right prey to chase him
V:Hey don't call me prey, but it's right you called me before, for help and spread some information about me having an important deal with chang , however the bastard sent his partner Neha.
R:Ha agent Neha have discovered the truth about him and she faced him, hence he pushed her and she died.
I couldn't save her,I was supposed to protect innocent lives yet I failed.
V:our meeting was intentional, and we were close to catch him, but he ran away, I did not expect him to push her.
R: even I did not expect that move, He has already started the love scene in front of me, so I acted along.And then finally He mentioned your name "The criminal raisingania".
V: ouch many names for me, my emotions are hurt.
R(laughing): but I was super impressed, " when vansh Raisingania comes in someone's life, the course of his life changes" , kyaaa line hai yaar?
V(chuckled):it's true,don't take it slightly.
R:I know, you managed to even scare an agent Mr RAisingania, what more could I ask for?
V: Because of the poison incident, we could reached to Anupriya's truth.by the way, who put himself in a suitcase for god's sake.
R: I do, I wanted the enemies to show themselves and get caught, so I acted as a very weak girl.since the first day, I stepped inside the mansion, I've started observing that something was wrong with your family, how they act in front of you and behind you ,as if they were two different people.
V: Navratri day showed Anupriya, Chachi and Ishaani.and Ravan incident exposed Aryan, I've always known that he hated me but not to this extent, he took a video of me holding a gun pointing it toward Ragini. But Kabir and Anupriya's relationship, I knew it when I came back after cracking the deal. that's why my anger was out of control even though I was acting as if I have a problem with you, I was really angry.you calmed me down back then, I couldn't have made it without you.
R: you believed me when I informed you about dad not being involved in your dad's case, I showed you the medical autopsy report and you understood it, your dad and my dad met each other a few times in our place, he has not the ability to kill him.he was someone from this family.
V:and about my past? 3 years back, I was in love with Ragini, and I thought she did too, however one day she came apologizing for the mistake of betraying me and before completing her words, she was shot.
I treated her for a long time but she did not utter the name of the one who sent her.but you managed to make her speak.
FB started
I followed them secretly so that Ragini doesn't feel scared of Vansh.
R:Ragini, who did this?
Rag: she will kill me if I tell you.
R:who is she?
Rag: I couldn't tell Vansh I was afraid what if he didn't believe me, she will kill me.
R:i am an agent,I will protect you.
Rag:Anypriya did all this.she sent me to help her into putting a wrong accusation on Vansh, but I felt guilty after seeing his care and tried to tell him,i got shot before saying her name.
R:this anupriya, she is so evil,I will not spare her,don't worry.
FB ends
R:now, let me do my work first,it's time to end the mission.with the memory card and the witness, They will be thrown behind bars.
He looked down sad, he has to be happy now, why he is feeling like that?
V's pov
She called her team and they arrested Anupriya, Chanchal and Aryan.They are looking for Kabir as Anupriya found a way to warn him and he ran away before the police's arrival.

The other day
Riddhima came inside the mansion, she stepped closer to Angrey.
R:Bhai,I told you that he was innocent and now,I proved that to you.
An(tears):i am sorry,I was hurt.I mistrusted dad even though I have never seen him doing something wrong.(caressing dad's pic) dad,i am a bad son, I did not trust you, but you have wonderful daughter, she fought for your innocence.
She hugged him tightly caressing his back.
R: dad won't be angry with you, he is proud of his son who came to correct something wrong in his perspective.
I: I understand she is an agent, but why are you calling This naukar Bhai?
R(trying to calm her anger):he is not naukar, ishaani.i've enough of listening to these words. He is Angrey Trivedi, the owner of Trivedi corporation. my brother. You can't judge someone By his work, look at yourself, just relying on your brother.and you have nothing to do except taunting people, try to grow up please, and stop insulting my brother, I was silent due to the mission, furthermore, I am sorry Vansh if my words are offending you, from now on she better behave herself.
V: she is right Ishaani, now that Angrey is wealthy, you will respect him for that?
I: no Bhai, because money is not
R: everything? you are right.therefore you have to behave as per this rule.
Ishaani looked down embarrassed.
R:Ishaani look,I don't hate you, I want to show you sunny's reality.
She watched it fully then sat shocked.
R:he bought you in exchange of money, what will he do with your child?will he be the perfect father for him.think wisely.
An:yes Ishaani, you have two days to think, if you ask me to divorce you ,I will do it.
R's pov
I came inside the room and Vansh entered with a frown.
V:were you serious?
R:don't worry, He won't do it because she won't let him divorce her.
V: how can you be so sure?
R:her eyes, it has pain when he mentioned divorce.moreover I won't let them get separated, my brother is in love with her.
V(stunned):Angrey??

THE END OF PART 2

I wanted to end it with the second part but it seems I have to write another part, sorry dears.