Dard 2

R(coldly): I have an announcement as well, Today, Everyone knows my true identity, However in front of you all, I am announcing that I am no more a part of this family. They mean nothing to me! Especially Mr.Raisinghania. This identity that been given to me as a charity, I am refusing to accept it now. Goodbye Raisinghanias!

Dadi, Vansh ad Sia looked at her with shock while the others were happy to hear that.

V: RIDDHIMA WAIT!

R: There's nothing to hear or say that can change or undo the damage.  My family left me, I am an orphan but I believe that no one in this world deserves to be left alone. Your words killed every single emotion I had for you. And yes Vansh? Aaj ki baad koi nahi kahega Teri Ishq main mar jawan !!Ishq ki Kahani khatam ho chuki hai ab. Tum meri liye Sirf Ekk Ajnaabee that I don't even know! Why just you? Everybody who is standing in front of me now doesn't deserve what I did for him. It's good that I opened my eyes now.

D: Please, Riddhima. 

I: Dadi, why are you pleading her? let her go! It's better for us. 

V: shut up, Ishaani !!

R: It's laughable! you didn't stop her when she was throwing me out but now you are expecting me to be touched by this show off now? I begged you, pleaded you to listen to me, to trust me for once but you proved to me you never loved me. You all are strangers, If anyone tries to come in my way, I will call the police. (with confidence) believe me, this time I am going to send you for real behind bars. This piece of shit Ahaana suits you and your family. Congrats beforehand for your marriage. 

She left again leaving behind her guilty Vansh, His mind was still not processing anything, till his dadi shake him. 

D: what are you doing? she left? you will let her leave you?

V(broken): I broke her,dadi, her eyes were empty. The same ones that held always love for me, i saw it but didn't believe it. I lost her love forever !! (he cried and his dadi patted his shoulder)

D: Try again, try to stop her, Apologize to her every day if it will make her forgive you but don't let her go. It's not a piece of cake, you'll have to bear it. 

S: Ha Bhai, The mistake is yours, Even though You have two sisters, you behaved wrongly with her, just because she is an orphan. I am supporting her decision thanks to the fact that you don't really deserve her. 

All(shocked): Sia !! 

S: WHAT??? Why didn't someone among you stop him when he lost his mind and started unreasonably hurting his wife? All of you are heartless and selfish. If it was Ishaani instead of Riddhima, would you have let her husband humiliate her and throw her out of the house? No right Bhai? Today, the first time I am feeling ashamed to be your sister. 

She departed to her room, while Vansh rooted in his place not believing that Sia was so despised by his behavior, Nevertheless deep inside he knew she was right.

D: Sia is angry, beta, don't take her words seriously, and go bring your wife back, Goo !! or else I won't talk to you. 

Ang: Ha Bhai, bring Babhi even I want to apologize to her for my mistake. 

Vansh ran toward the entrance to follow her, he searched everywhere but she vanished!

Fb ends

V: Riddhima, stop saying that you don't know me !! You do, and you left! I wanted just a chance, I even was ready to correct every mistake I did that's why I told the truth in front of everyone.