The doubt

Hi i am writing this sorry before ending the other os because i got the idea now ..😁 don't mind me and thanks.

The events exactly the same as imm2.
R's pov
What's wrong with him?why is he behaving rudely again?? I prepared a beautifull surprise for him but he scared me ??  I wanted just to know sejal's whereabouts but he behaved as if i am his enemy .
He was talking softly in the phone ..trying to tease me because i missed him ..whatever happened ..it happened after his arrival ..Anyway i will give him my surprise gift .
I went to his study room .
R:vansh come i want to give you something
V(rudely):not now riddhima
R:why do you always behave like this?? It will take few minutes only .
V:so now it's my mistake ..not yours right ..may i ask how did kabir entered the mansion ..(i started sweating)..so much fear ! Isn't it strange a bit?..on a second thought i am coming with you sweetheart let me see what you have for me.
I regretted coming here ..he is scarying the hell out of me ..
We entered the room toguether with him smirking at me ..i don't know which thought make me more tensed the fact that may be he know who i am or the other that may be he will finish today my chapter .but deep in my heart i knew i don't want him to know my real identity & my relation with kabir..the look of hurt on his face will be worse than death itself ..i prefer to die .
V:so ?
R:vansh i made this for you (showing a beautiful painting of him)..
V(no expressions):it will be a good memory when you won't be here ..
I shivered at this statement and he continued
V:or may be we won't be here
Vansh knows something definitely ..he is back to his old self ..
V:well thanks ..it's my gift's turn ..take it (he gave me roses) ..
I smiled for a moment and my smile vanished when i saw the gun ..
V:so sweetheart let's try again ..you remembered the first night's vow?? It's time to fulfill it .
He doesn't want to kill me ,he wanted me to finish myself ..
I looked at him with tears ..
I took the gun and lift it up toward my head..he touched my arm gently
R:i want just to tell you sorry forgive me ..you feel cheated but god knows how much i tried to tell you after falling in love with you ..it's my deeds and its punishement ..i really love you!
V's pov
She shot herself and fell on the floor while my eyes became moist
I fell on my knees: i love you too riddhima.
I went out of the room after putting her corpse on the bed properly.
They were sitting in the hall .
V:riddhima is dead
D:what are you saying?
V:ha dadi ..she shot herself ..let's prepare for her final rites ..she got what she deserved but it's duty to perform it ..
A's pov
Wow ..she died so easily ..stupid emotionnal fool ..
I went near her corpse ..
A:wow you look so beautiful like this lying dead ..i swear today no one is more happy than me ..although kabir will get angry as his pawn died before completing the mission but it's totally fine for me ..the vansh you were trying to protect the very same one finished you ..now i can peacefully kill him ..
V:of course mom ..you wish but unfortunately you can't ..It's not that easy to kill THE VR ,is it??
A:v...v..vannsh
V:dear mom of course it's me ..how many sons you have ?? (Smirking )..the son's name could be vansh or may be (evilly ) kabir ..right?..look even she is getting late .
A:who is she ?
V:my sweetheart
I saw riddhima's moving as if she is waking up from deep sleep.
R:aaahh my head ..wait why i am alive??how come?
V:easy sweetheart i will tell you actually after reaxhing here i met sejal
FB STARTS
A girl was running and stop in front of my car
V:sejal??
I saw her photos with riddhima before
S:who're you?
V:riddhima's husband
S:riddhima my friend ..(crying)save her please they are fooling her .
V:who?? Who'a fooling her ??
S:kabir was her fiance ..he with his mom wanted her to collect evidences against you ..she got married to you ..because of her doubt toward you being innocent ..they are playing another game in vr mansion ..they will kill me ..
V:her fiancee??
S:believe me she loves you now ..she is innocent please don't harm her ..
V:she will have to prove her love today ..i will send you to a safe place ..don't worry..by the way who's kabir's mother ??
S:anupriya ji
I was shocked beyond the limits
Fb ends
V:I came here and scare riddhima again ..then i gave her a special gift ..
R(whispered): a gun
V:a fake one actually ..i can't let my jaan die ..i wanted to hear what would she say in her last moment..while she was confessing how much sorry she was and how much love she has for me i caresses her arm only to prick her by an injection ..
R:you drugged me ?
V:of course ..i wanted to confirm what sejal said and it was true ..mom was after you ..Get out anupriya raisingania ..if it wasn't for the years you gave me your fake love i would have got you arrested..But don't take it as my weakness point ..next time i see you or your son you both are dead .Angrey get her out of here.
Angrey threw her out ..they went leaving the couple alone .
R:you were testing my love .
V:i love you & i wanted to make sure you reciprocate the same feeling ..the person near the death can't lie ever..that's why i trust you and i love you immensely .
R:i love you too (hugged him)..I was so afraid ..you were so scary .
V:my scared cat (kissing her nose) i hate seeing you like that ..i was forced sweetheart ..but i promise from now on you'll never see that side of me again..i'll be your sweet soft vansh..just yours
R:and i'll always be your sweetheart ..just yours
They promised eachother & shared their first kiss toguether.

"Where the trust resides ,there's no place for doubt"

The End