Trust or mistrust

Hello guys, a request from a friend to write something about the actual track when Riddhima touched Vansh's hair, So I will try my best to make it good, And forgive me if it is not. I love you and thank you for everything.

R's pov

I trust Vansh now, he is not the killer. It means Aryan committed the murderer 3 years back, He killed Ragini but why?

I heard him screaming my name and I hurried to the room.

R: What happened?

Due to the speed, And the water on the floor thanks to my husband I was about to fall but he held me by my waist. Our eyes met and everything else on this planet vanished, Unknowingly, I moved my hand in his hair and bite my lips.

V: Don't 

I was confused, What did I do?

And I bite it again , only to find it between his lips chewing it slowly, And I lost myself in his kiss, It was heaven. And I couldn't pull away, I felt glued to him. We parted away due to a lack of oxygen.

I felt so ashamed, He actually kissed me, The arrogant VR was kissing me slowly and softly.

He looked at me teasingly,& I covered my face with my hands.

I heard him chuckling.

V: Sweetheart, I had no idea you can blush like the other girls.

Hold on, What did he mean by that? He thought I am some alien 

R: You think I am not a normal girl?

V: Normal? hell no, You can't be, Since you married Vansh raisingania, You are not like normal girls.

R: Why did you do that??

V(teasing): what have I done?

R: Ki...

V: Ki What?

R: Nevermind.

He laughed again, I don't know what's the occasion of all these laughter today, Usually, I see his teeth only during rare opportunities.

V's pov

She is one & single unique piece, She doesn't know why I kissed her, Even though she kissed me back, Our emotions are mutual, I am glad we have the same feelings toward each other, But the trust issue must be solved first, I trust her but why couldn't she trust me?

V: I said before I trust you, I want to know why you don't trust me? I won't force you, I am just doing the first step toward you, I hope you too do the same, I don't want our relationship to get ruined because of mistrust problems.

R: You're right, I agree with you now. I want you to know that I trust you too, I was here for a hidden agenda but now I dropped it, All you need to know that you can trust me, I'll die gladly but I won't deceive you at any condition. Even when you see the contrary (touched my heart) just keep your belief in me, please.

V: Riddhima, you are scaring me now, What's going on?

R: I found a clue about Ragini's death, I want you to do one thing, Stay alert, Maybe I'll need your help.

V: Is it dangerous? Then I won't allow you.

R: I want to prove your innocence, I feel like there's a conspiracy against you. It's my duty, And you will protect me, I trust you blindly.

Feeling emotional, I hugged her, I was dying to hear this word as Trust is more important than love.

Ar's pov