Ragini's truth 1

Hey guys ..Sorry again i am interrupting the other story..This idea crossed my mind and it made me have a headache so i decided to write it .Sorry for my craziness ..And thank you for your support !

R's pov

Vansh is asleep ..This is great idea ..To see what's in this usb ..

I watched it ..she was begging someone to leave her but he doesn't seem to be vansh considering his height and his form ..This bracelet i saw it somewhere ,but where???

Vansh started moving and i closed the laptop and pretending searching something on the floor ..

V:What were you doing??

R:Use your eyes to know ..It's obvious that i am searching for something !

V:And what's that thing??

R:Your brain ..You seems to have lost it somewhere ..

V(gritting his teeth ):Riddhima !

R:The blackmailer riddhima right ? not interrested to have this discussion with you Ok.

I went out of the room ..Who will help me to figure out who's this man??

Yes ..Chanchal chachi she will help me not because she likes me but because she loves blabbering the bullshit ..

I went to her room after making sure that her envious nalayak beta Aryan is not there ..

R:Chanchal aunt .can you show me again the family photos..Actually i want to plan a surprise for vansh ..And i wanna choose the best of it ..And in exchange see these golden earings (her eyes popped out hehehe ) It will be yours if i found what i want ..Deal ??

C:Of course deal anything you want ..I will make sure you find it ..

Greedy!.. but good for me ..She won't dare to tell the others since she will get scolded by dadi if she get to know that she took my earings .

I started seeing the the photos ..I widened my eyes understanding ..

R:two more questions chanchal aunt ..And these will be yours ..When sia's accident occured??

C:How did you know that it's accident ?

So my doubt was right ! sia is paralyzed because of an accident

R:Aunt i heard vansh talking about it ..Now answer me

C:The last year ..

R:WHen ragini died??

C:riddhima ! no this topic ..vansh will not spare me if ..

R:I won' tell him too ..He won't even spare me if i speak about it ..So tell me , i will have my satisfaction and you'll add these to your beautiful collection !

C:SHe died in the same day sia fell ..

I gave her the earings !

Now i almost reached the truth ..

Vansh was standing there glaring at me ..

V:What were you doing with chachi ??

R:look vansh i am not scared anymore ..If you can do something show me actions ..Don't threaten me ..I swear on your life ..You have two choices Option 1 kill me ..Option 2 watch me exposing the truth ..

I walked away leaving him there ..

I went to sia's room ,seeing me there vansh followed me but i closed the door ..Today no one can stop me ..

S:babhi you are here??

R:yes sia ..because i got to know the truth about your accident ..Ragini right??..aunt chanchal told me ..And she even told me about your dad !

She paled .Good ! it means i am going on the right path !

Actually i saw her father's photo .The bracelet was his ..

S(panicking):No she can't ..

R:Believe me ..Golden earings and she couldn't stop her mouth from talking ..Now you wanna talk or i am going to call police giving them the evidences !

S:Babhi you can't do this to me !

R:Sorry i promised that i will proove my husband innocent ..You better talk quickly !

S:Fine

From behind door

V:Nooo siaa don't ..Riddhima you are dead now !

R:Listen to him if you want ..

I Grabbed my phone and pretended to dial the police number ..

S:no no i'll talk ..

R:Great choice ..

S's pov

Back then vansh was not like this ..Dad was rulling the business world but we had no idea about his work ,we were happy ..And then a marriage proposal for vansh was sent ..He didn't love her still he was ok with whatever dad decide ..Ragini was greedy and she was deceiving vansh & dad found out since he was investigating about her background .He imprisoned her in store room ..He asked her to tell him who was her partner but she refused ..One day she managed to cut the rope & shot dad in the heart ..I went to see only to get shocked seeing my father's corpse ..I was so out of control and took my dad's gun and run behind her ..We fought and while pushing me down the stairs ,I shot her babhi ..I killed her .Since then vansh doesn't let anyone near us ..in order to protect me ..

R:How could you sia?? let him took the blame on himself ..You know I accused him hundred times of commiting the murder still he didn't speak .

S:Babhi i was scared of jail ..

I opened the door only to find vansh ..Pointing his gun toward me

V(tears in his eyes):i tried to stop you ..Why ??

R:Kill me ,because i am going to go to any extent ..I will cross any limit in your love ! (smiled sadly)

He dropped the gun on the floor ..

V:No you shouldn't have done it..

S:bhaiya please ..She is doing all this for you ..And she's right ! ..

R:I promise sia ..I'll do anything to prove it accident ..

What do you think guys should i complete the scenario or no??