Guardian angel

Author's pov

Machines were attached to a body while the man was lifeless there, A nurse came near him only to shout at the next second, His eyes started blinking announcing that he is finally after months Awake!

He heard voices near him calling the doctor immediately but couldn't focus on who was the owner of the voice. The doctor Alex came and examined him then smiled. 

Al: Thank God you're finally fine, Mr. Raisinghania, we're happy to have you back! Thankfully your reports show everything normal. We have informed your family and they're on the way. V(tiredly): Thank you, doctor! How much time did it pass since I was unconscious? 

Al: Three months, It has been three months since you were here! His expressions held the disbelief and shock after hearing that he had been there for a long time.

Al: I can understand how hard it is to accept it, however, I would like to request you to not have any stress concerning the coma, as I said before, Luckily the injury didn't have any side effects.

He closed his eyes while the doctor departed the room. then He heard a voice near him. 

Voice: I am happy to see you again. 

V(opening his eyes): youuuu???What are you doing here? 

girl: I wanted to see how are you doing! 

V: Oh really? After being the reason why I am in this state, you have the courage still to show me your face? Look whoever you are I want you to know one thing is the fact that I regret that night!

Gi: My name is Riddhima Collin, And please, don't speak like that, It wasn't intentional. 

V: Do you think it matters? I am here just because of You, Get out of here. 

R: Please !! I am really sorry !! I apologize for what occurred due to me! 

V: Look, I don't want to hear anything, just go !! She looked sadly at him then walked toward the door while Another doctor arrived there.

 D: Hey I am doctor Aryan I think your Gf has left, I saw her here many times near your bed !! She always prayed for your safety and waited for you to wake up. In fact, she was rarely leaving your side! 

V(to himself): I think I was so rude with her, I shouldn't have acted like that, It wasn't on purpose anyway. (to the doctor) Is the girl still outside? 

Ar(smiled): She'll come soon! I will tell her to do so. 

V: wait doctor, when I will be discharged?

 Ar: soon, You'll know! saying so, He left behind Vansh looking strangely at the doc, then shrugged his thoughts waiting for Riddhima to return.

 A nurse came into the room looking around scared!

V: This hospital has mental staff working here! what's wrong with them? His hand accidentally hit the table near him and the nurse shouted making people came running there. 

N(hysterically): same will happen to me! save me !!

 V: What's wrong with her? They all eyed him with fear and departed the room while Dr.Aryan came again.

 Ar: Don't mind them, a nurse was here near you with a broken hand since then they are terrified to come near you.

 V: what kind of rubbish is that?