Trauma 2

Hi guys ..thank you for giving me support 😘😘..love you
R's pov
I didn't know he is in that state when his uncle explain to me  .i've heard that he is suffering from just psychological problems .
My deep thoughts were interrupted as i heard him screaming ..i closed my ears .he is too noisy .
I have to handle him calmly ..my rage can ruin everything .
V:you are a bad doctor ..i won't talk to you.
R:vansh calm down ..i am sorry will you forgive me ?
V:no ..
R:please ..see if you don't forgive me i am going to cry ..Do you  want me to cry?
He put his hand under his chin like thinking about something..
V:No ..
I smiled
R:So can i become your friend ?
V:i will think about it.
Stubborn child ! Not easy to convince him ! The question is how he end up like this?? He was well-known businessman ..with sharp mind ..his uncle said he is suffering since more than year ..does it mean since that incident??no no it's just coincidence.
I am starting feeling pity on him and that's not good sign at all.
R:what about a chocolat cake ?
I can make tasty ones
V:you'll make it whenever i want??
I sigh..his negotiation nature is still in there .
R:yes sure anytime
V:then i will be your friend ..i am vansh
R:hi i am riddhima
V:so Angel when you'll make it?
R:angel??
V:haa i don't like your name i will call you only angel besides friends call eachother nicknames
How childish !

R:I will make for you a delicious one .
V:yaaaay ok let's go to make it toguether.
Ru's pov
I was outside the room worried about him but thank god she convinced him successfully to befriend with her ..she is indeed good .
Thinking about that i left for work .
R's pov
I was preparing the cake with him helping me happily..i found him cute ..was he this cute when he was fine??..aahh his behaviour  !but no i am here to make him suffer.
I gave it to him and he started having it happily ..i wanted to make hot chocolat for him too .i switch on the stove seeing toward it he started screaming crazily .
R:vansh calm down
I tried to hold him but he was much stronger.

V:AAAAHHHH NOOOOOO FIIIIRE ..
I struggle to catch him but he was out of control..
Having no other way i hugged him tightly ..he started calming down ..
V:angel please make it go away..i hate fire ..please.
Understanding why he had the attack ..i switched off the stove.
R:it won't hurt you now..it's gone..see
He looked at the stove then smiled happily
V:you are my angel ..you saved me from fire ..you are good friend..i like you.
His happiness warmed my heart and i hated this fact ..I am supposed to give him more pain not to reduce it and be his comfort shoulder.
R:vansh go to your room ..i will bring you delicious hot chocolat till then just watch tv ok
V(cutely):ok angel
He went.
I called his uncle.
Ri:Hello uncle..sorry for disturbing you ..actually i want you to tell me about vansh's attacks??
Ru:sorry i forgot to tell you he get panic attack whenever he sees fire because of  his accident in the past .He was (someone interrupted him calling him )..Sorry beta i have to go but i will inform you later in details..Goodbye
Ri:Goodbye
I followed vansh to his room.
He sat calmly watching the tv..i brought him the hot chocolat .
V:so yummy i liked it ..Angel you are doctor?
R:yes ..why?
V:you are the first doctor who gives me cake ..all the docs i met gave me awefull medicines ..they even threaten me saying they will give me electric shocks.
What the hell ?? How can they threaten a patient?..
"you are not here to do any better".My subconscious mocked me
But at least i am doing it for revenge ..
How baseless argument it was .
However my craving for revenge won over my heart and i brought the medicines and mixed it with the water ..and gave it to him .
He drank it in one go ...While after ..his body started shivering with his hands vibrating ..sweat on his head ..I was enjoying the scene of his pain ..
That medicine will gave him like a burning painful sensation ...i decided to stand in the corner to see the show peacefully when my saree accidentally touch the candle and started burning without my notice.
Didn't they say the karma is a bi***??

The End of part 2