Bring me Back to Life 2

Author's pov

V: Riddhima, Calm down !! 

R(shouts): Noooooooooooooooooo !!! (She was pushing him while he is holding her hand to not hurt herself more till he felt her body started relaxing with eyes closed, she whispered) no !! Di !! 

V(looked at her): what happened to you, Riddhima? what is Sejal's story? and where is she? 

Si: Sorry doc, I was obliged to give her the injection to relax as she was harming herself.

V(sighs): I know, But I need to know the whole story about her, why is she in this state. Bring me her detailed report, Please. 

Si(smiled): But doctor, You were supposed to start tomorrow. 

V: Being a doctor, I never have a specified date to start, whenever I see a patient, My work starts. Please, Bring the reports. 

Si: Sure, Doc. 

She brought it to his cabin there were mentioned that she has been there for three years in the mental asylum. 

V(exclaimed): Three years and no improvement??? 

Si: Doctor, she was shouting whenever someone goes near her, most of the staff here were scared of her. The only one who was sympathizing with her is the previous doctor but Unfortunately, He gave the responsibility to Ragini who ignored her which made her state becomes worst. I feel sorry for not speaking up before but I was scared. 

V(smiled): It seems he wasn't the only one who is sympathizing with her. It's not too late, we can help her to get out of her trauma, but I need to study her file well. I am going now back home. 

He went and looked at her for the last time then headed toward his house. He hurriedly went to his room, Had his dinner took a bath, then sat on the chair holding her file. 

V: Riddhima Mehta, 21 years old, was rescued Three years back by the police officers when she was about to die. (He put the file) No wonder! (Resumed reading) The whole family was killed in front of her eyes that caused her trauma. (He placed the file on his desk and put his head on it) The whole family is dead and Nothing is mentioned here about her relatives! How Can I help her? 

He didn't find something useful to know how he shall start the treatment therefore he decided to sleep. 

Tiredly He walked to his bed and lay there closing his eyes thinking: Shall I hire a private detective to search about this matter? Why didn't someone look for her? Did she lose everyone in that incident? Riddhima Mehta why can't I stop thinking about your case? and why something is so familiar?  Wait !! Mehta?

I remember years ago the murder of the famous businessman Raj Mehta and his family by the Mafia, there was just one survivor! His daughter! Riddhima !!!! Oh God, she witnessed the Mafia killing her family that's why she is in that state. 

I couldn't sleep, something made me think about her the whole night! I couldn't forget the pain in her voice, The innocent talks, and How she felt cheated when I didn't bring her Di with me. 

An idea clicked in my mind and I smiled before heading to the hospital, It was early in the morning but I didn't care because she dominated my thoughts. 

I found her chained as we let her, she was still sleeping due to the injection with a pale face. I remembered the promise I gave to her. The tears stains were dried on her cheeks which made me feel extremely horrible. I promise you, Riddhima that from now on you won't be chained anymore! 

He opened the locks which were around her legs and hands, she started opening her eyes. 

R(slowly): Di !! 

V: Riddhima, wake up !! 

R: Mmm Di !! (Closed her eyes then opening it again) Where are you! Di! (She saw vansh) Liar !! You are a liar !!! LIAAARRRRRRRRRRRR !!! 

V: Riddhima! calm down !! 

She pushed him away with force and said: You are liar! bad man ! very bad! 

V: No, See I brought your di !! 

She looked around: no di is not here !! Bad man saying lies ! 

V(smiled showing her something): See, isn't she your di? 

She came closer to him looking curiously only or a smile to adorn her face seeing her sister's picture. She snatched it caressing it. 

R: Di !! this is my di. 

V: Your di missed you but didn't come because she is busy! she asked me to take care of you till she finishes her work, But she is so sad! 

R: Kyon? 

V: Because you don't eat your food and you don't have medicines. 

R: Bad food! Bitter medicines !! 

V: won't you have it for her? 

R(innocently ): Will you take me out if I have the bad food? I will even eat the bad medicines, pakka promise! I want to play with birdies and puppies! Please please Pretty please! 

Vansh was in dilemma How will he gets her out and either he'll be able to control her. However, the look she gave him made him obliged to her request and promise her. 

V: Pakka, If you have your food and medicines, I will show you so many birdies and puppies. 

R: and Sejal di? 

He was tensed as he thought she was distracted but she carried on: Can we take her with us? 

Showing him the pic, He smiled widely: Yes, She can come and see them too. 

R: Yaaayyyyy !! 

She said jumping around, And Sia smiled near the door and brought her food. 

R: Di asked you to take care of me? 

V: Of course! 

R: She was always feeding me! I don't eat alone! 

V(palmed her face): God, from where I will bring her di to feed her? 

R(opening her mouth): AHHHH

He looked surprised at her and sia nodded at him encouraging him, He took the spoon and started making her have the food. She suddenly stopped eating and looked at him then her hand approached his face. 

R(pouted sadly): it hurts? (He remembered the slap she gave him before ) I am a bad girl na !! 

V: No, You are a very good girl, See you are having your food, and you'll be so strong and go out o here! then play as you wish. 

R(smiled excitedly): Really? Thank you !! You are my bestie! You'll play with me too? Please please? I don't like playing alone! 

V: Yes, we'll play together, Happy? 

R(clapping): Haa 

V: then your food  !! 

She obeyed him resuming eating while Sia was happy that Riddima is getting calmer with Vansh. 

He stood near Sia who said: I can understand doc why you promised her to take her out, But I hope you weren't serious about it! 

V: I am! I will take her out as I promised ! and It will on my responsibility! Whatever comes, I'll handle it! 

S: What if she gets these attacks out? She'll be dangerous As for her as for others! 

V: We have to take risks if we want results, This girl has been in a big shock, and was imprisoned here and neglected for three years, Even if he was a normal person, He would have lost it. She needs to see People, and Inhale fresh air! I know very well there's a big risk However, I am ready for it. 

The End of Part 2