Reunited Again

Hello dears, This one is suggested by my dear friend Alsha,I hope you like it all of you.

R's pov

Today is Karvachaut when every woman waited for it to express her love toward her husband. I am keeping this fast for Vansh,I want to confess my emotions through this fast, I hope he can understand it, and then I will tell them the whole truth of my entry in his life. I will tell him how much mistaken I was, I am sure he will forgive me and accept my love.My eyes were teary while I was looking at our pic together. And I heard a voice behind me.

V: The fast didn't start yet and you have already started crying out of hunger.

I glared at him.

V: what? why are you crying?

R: I am just emotional,Mr. Vr you are in emotions matters a tubelight. Your mind stopped working, No, Not only your mind, All your senses together.

V: You mean I am some heartless man?

R: Yeah, You cruel man.

V: Then, let me see.

He walked closer to her till were some inches between their faces.

V(leaned to her ear): I didn't know that a cruel man deserves to look at him the way you look at me.

R(wide-eyes): What?

V: tubelight right? It suits you more now.

I pinched him.

V: ouch, what was that for?

R: for teasing me

The night

Vansh was sleeping and I was looking at his figure dreamily.

R: you look so cute while sleeping If we ever have a child; then he must be this cute.But not arrogant, as I can barely handle your anger when you snap at me, "Interesting, very interesting.Nothing can stay hidden from Vansh Raisinghania's eyes", These eyes can see everything but my lo

my mouth stopped as he opened his eyes startling me.

V: Your lo?

R: loyalty, Yeah you can't see my loyalty.

V(raising his eyebrow): I see, Your loyalty. I thought of something else. And I thought I heard you talking about kids?

R: E7m not at all, It was just your imagination, Goodnight, We have to wake up early.

I covered my head hearing him chuckling at me, Jerk!

The other day I was starving, I am so fond of food, Yet for my husband's long life I have to keep it. Vansh brought some almonds for me secretly.

V(whispering): eat it fast before someone comes.

R: What's that? you want me to ruin my fast?

V: You are pale Riddhima, I don't want you to be powerless all day, Nothing will happen if some hours were less of my life.

R: not even seconds, I will honestly keep it, and nothing will stop me, Got it.

He looked at me with emotions and dadi caught him.

Da: So the dutiful husband tried to make his wife eat secretly, If it wasn't for all the love I see in your eyes, I would have punished you. God bless you both and keep the love between you always alive.