Accusation 1

Beginning from  today episode..Actually i don't like it when riddhima stood helpless "women are supposed to be strong ,aren't they ??"..she left them defeating her  ..So that's why bear with me this os 

An:riddhima is the cheater ..she blackmailed me
R:i didn't
V:shut up ..you blackmailed my mother by her past???how cheap you are!
R:look at me and tell me if i am lying
A:no i am lying and i don't wanna live
She held the knife and try to stab herself ..but a hand stopped her ..riddhima's hand was bleeding and she looked so angry and hurted..
R:then ok i want to tell you all  something
V:i don't wanna hear your voice
R:oh really ,what about now?.(pointing the gun on him)
V:you are coward riddhima ..you won't dare
Then the bullet passed near him & he looked at her in disbelief

R:i ordered you .i didn't ask and i am very able to shoot you so stop your nonesense  ..you consider yourself higher than others? ..you thought i am cheater then ok ..you gave me this gift the gun i will use it immediately ..before killing you,you think she will blink this so called mother of yours??...of course not dear  ..actually she will gladly watch the show ....i was feeling different emotions for you ..love may be but now i feel the hatred run through my veins ..
Kabir came ..
K:someone called me from here..
R:hello inspector kabir raisingania ..the long lost son of anupriya
V(warning):riddhimaa
R:shut up ..otherwise i'll shoot you ..don't test me ..so kabir you used me showing me fake evidences to blame him ..but that day you remember i was behind anipriya's son and i scratch his hand ..unfortunately the same place the same way your hand is wounded  not forgetting to mention the watch you were wearing ..it's the same ..you thought i haven't know the truth ..i was just finding a way to expose you..but then this woman accused me ..blame me ..now i'll gladly be the cheater ..vansh raisingania today's your last day ..any last wishes??
Being the RVR i will take 50% of your property ..i am satisfied with that ..
Now anupriya i will take revenge on your son too so starting with him..(show her injection) you remember this?? You used it on vansh ..now see what will happen ..(she injected kabir)
An:Nooooo kabiiiirrrr ...noooi nothing will happen to you ..no we want money right ....we will take it and i will give you my love just you not them ...(he was struggling to breath then he closed his eyes)..KAAAABIIIIRRR
V:kabir?
R:yes this anipriya's son ..
An:you killed my son??? My kabir ?? I will not leave you ..in fact i will not leave anyone from you ...
R:Oh not now i have to kill the other son of yours right??.."Mera vansh" "mera vansh " i've heard that enough .. would you like to die instead of him ??

A:I will kill you riddhima for this ..Now that kabir died i don't care about anyone ..Kill him if you want but your death will be only by my hands ..

V:mom ??

A:I am not your mom ..I've had only one son and he's dead now ..

R:Clapping for you ..Finally you admit it ..(talking to vansh) See your idiocity ,Your blind trust in your mom ..could have killed you ..

Anupriya held a stick and she hit her twice ..

AN:this is for my son whom you killed ..

V:NOOOOOOOOO 

VOICE:MOM??

ALL looked at the direction ..He was kabir..fit and fine ..

AN:kabir ..you're fine ? ..I thought you died 

K(confused):she drugged me by some injection, she didn't kill me ..

A:This riddhimaaaa !

fb shows that riddhima intended to play this game with Anupriya to make her confess her crimes .

)

V:oh my god she is dying ..Because of youuu ..ANgrey this woman and her son make sure they root in prison ..

He lifted her and took her to the hospital .

D:Her head's bleeding badly ..We have to treat her wounds immediately !

V's pov

 All what occured it happened fast i couldn't reach her on time..I accused her and she is bearing my stupidity's result .

After hours 

D:Mr raisingania she is awake now !

I went near her bed ..And before i can hold her hand 

R:Stop there Mr raisingania ..don't dare to touch me 

Do give me your opinion if you like it i will end this os soon ..Thank you 

THE END OF PART 1