Vansh's killer ??

Hi guys..thank you..love you 💝💝
R's pov
During the function ..i was dancing happily when i found a photo of vansh pointing a gun on ragini ..oh my god he is a killer !
The sweat formed on my forehead ..i felt scared now ..i have to meet kabir ..
I called him.
R:kabir i found evidences against vansh ..
K:great work riddhima ..now we'll send him to jail ..
R:of course ..we'll do that ..i'll meet you later at 7 o clock near xxx .
K:ok see you then .

Vansh came ..
V:riddhima
R:mm
V:where are you lost??
R:nothing just thinking about something ..
V:and what is it?
R:not important ..
At 7 i reached there holding what i brought for kabir ..
K:riddhima .. finally we'll be toguether and vansh will be in prison ..
R:sure .. I brought something for you
K:oh my god i am so happy ..
K's pov
She gave me the evidences..this fool !
I lift my head up only to find a gun on my forehead..
R:you think so hight of yourself..so smart and cunning player ..what did you think?? I will be fooled by this photo ??..you stupid man ..i can tell by just the look that it was fake ..but your question will be how do i know that it was you??..let me answer you ..first i was damn shocked ..i couldn't believe vansh's actually killer because i was sure my heart was confident my vansh can not be a killer..secondly i asked angrey to investigate ..he is the king of detectives..so much dedication and loyalty in him
(I think i am in love with Angrey 😂 i can't write a story without him..heal me guys)
He found who did it and with a special treatement he gave us some details ..moreover that since i started trusting vansh i was doubting you ..your intentions ,your real aim became more hard to believe that you are the loyal soldier who will give up his life for his country..you cheater how dare you try to defeam my husband ??
K:hahahaha so funny you are !..i can do more than just defeaming him ..as an ex killing him dear..
I panicked no he can't .
R:listen because now riddhima vansh raisingania's speaking if you consider yourself a real man just touch his shadow..i promise i'll shoot you..
K:you are threaten me ...Then the game is on ..let's see who will win ..
Saying so i left him behind ..
I entered my room exhausted after this hectic day..
I wanna just to sit and relax a bit ..
S:babhi dadi want you down immediately
R:ok sia i will come ..
I started going down when i noticed some water on the floor near vansh ..and some cut cables were there ..ohhh nooo ..i ran to him and hugged him sobbing ..
V:what happened to you??
R:see ..you were one step away from death ..i can't imagine if dadi did not call me what would happen to you ..
V's pov
I behaved rudely with riddhima ..I don't know why ..I was angry at her ..i said many rubbish to her ..she is so worried about me ..when she hugged me i felt her fast heartbeats..
D:vansh you both go to your room ..she is so terrified ..
I nodded and i held her hand walking toward our room..
R:vansh i am a spy ..i mean i was
V:??
R:don't judge me please ..all you need to know that i have never betrayed you ..
V:i know that sweetheart ..i am sorry i've been harsh on you ..
R:How did you know??
V:I saw a special person angry on my behalf and threaten my enemies with a gun ..I must say a very brave wife i have..
R(guilty):You heard everything
V:don't bow your head ..i know you've been played by him ..first i was so hurted when i saw you with him ..but i am glad i waited to hear you.
R:but why did you follow me??
V:i heard you when you called him ..i couldn't believe that you are betraying me ..however you get me bigger shock when you put the gun on his head..what if he hurted you ??..do you want me to be a real killer then??
R:i felt like blowing up his head when i got to know he stoop that low..
V:easy my violent wife ..i want to tell you the truth too..no one killed ragini in fact she is alive fit and fine ..i spared her life that day ..she mentioned kabir's name...(look at these photos).see she's not dead ..she deceived me and i hate deception ..but that doesn't mean i am going to kill her ..her parents were kidnapped by kabir ..that's why she was forced to do as he said..I did not tell the family about it and they made their own imagination story ..they thought she was dead and kabir too ..
R:oh god ..all this drama for a girl who turned out to be alive ..how did you know that she is deceiving you??
V:I did not ..a message was sent to me with photos which proved her deception but guess what ?
R:what ??
V:i tracked down the source and he was kabir..he wanted me to kill her..furthermore the video was not made by itself ..someone in vr mansion took it to accuse me of commiting her murder ..till now i don't know who!
R:I have a doubt but you won't believe me ..
V:try me!
R:vansh don't feel offended please..mom that day warned me before your poison's incident ..remember how i was scared ..i wanted to stop you because i knew it was a poison..
V:i will not stop you from proving it but if i got to know her innocence i won't forgive you ..
R:i agree ..I have a plan
(I told him my plan )
The hall
Anupriya was waiting for kabir's call
A's pov
Why he didn't call me?? I have to know the next step..
V:mom come with me i have important papers to show you ..
A:but
V:no mom we'll face a loss if you didn't sign ..come
(He thumb up me)
I ran to the place where she was sitting ..her phone luckily wasn't locked yet ..a number flash on the screen ..i gritted my teeth kabir's number ..i answered the call & put the recorder on
K:mom that riddhima knows the truth now just get rid of her ..
I was shocked ..firstly she's his mom and secondly he asked her to kill me..
Now they are gone ..
I headed toward vansh angrily ..anupriya seeing her phone in my hand she stood up
A:how dare you touch my phone ??you are
Yeah she stopped because i played the record ..and vansh's expressions turned to rage ..
V:you were cheating us??? You wanted me in jail??killing my wife??..for sure you will be just history ..get out of here..it's better of you never show me your face ..i knew someone from family was helping him but i did not expect the traitor to be you ..Angrey get her out of here ..
Angrey obeying his boss's orders ..he threw her out..
R:vansh thank you for supporting me..it wasn't easy yet you did it ..i want to say something ..
V:say it
R(close his ears):i missed you when i was here alone..i talked to your shirt ..used your parfum ..slept on your bed's side..i did neither sleep nor eat ..
Looking intensely in my eyes ..
V:i was not any better..i missed you ..& i was going crazy & out of my mind ..from now on you'll come with me whenever i go somewhere ..
I smiled shyly ..and he pecked my lips once ..twice ..thrice then it turned to a war of dominance between us ..
He looked passionately at me
And i understood what he asked about ..i nodded my head ready to take my relation to the next step..

Phew ! I saw the promo and i started my wild imagination 😂

The End