Trauma 5

Hello dears..so this is the new shot ..hope you like it ..sorry for the errors!
R's pov
My heart stopped beating for a sec .
V:Angel you looked scared?
R:Vansh ..you are still in this state ..how ?..i failed
He smiled at me
V:no i am totally fine ..i remember everything (sadly)..how i lost my ragini..i was coward and i couldn't reach her in time ..she died because of me (weeping)
I hugged him
R:no it's not your fault ..my sis died because of that servant and he is in jail..your uncle sent him there i was unware of the facts and i hated you ..i am so sorry .
V:you are ragini's sister??how come she never mention it in front of me?
R:we were seperated since childhood ..After the death of our parents we were adopted by different families ..i am elder ..i searched till i found her just one month before her death (crying)..the pain of loss consummate me ..and i was crazily intending to hurt you badly ..but in spite of your mental disbalance ..you rescued me ..i couldn't harm you after that..I swore to cross all the limits to cure you ..
V:you really did it ..what would happen if i didn't react ?
R(smiled):i had a faith in you moreover i was confident that nothing wrong will happen ..my plan was perfectly calculated ..you miss something
Important despite getting burnt in front of you ..there's no traces of it on my body
V(realizing ):yeah but how?
R:fire retardant gel..it used in action movies ..it prevent the fire from burning the body ..I demanded it and used it on myself ..
V:wow i am impressed ..that was a very smart move ..
R:to heal you i had to stay alive ..hadn't i?
He laughed and i smiled .
V:thank you for everything riddhima ..You were really an angel .
I blushed at his courtesy .
R:i will go and call uncle ..he was so worried about you.
I remembered when i told uncle about the plan he was tensed about mine and vansh's safety.
Ri:uncle he is now fit and fine ..the old vansh's back
He ran to the room
V:chachu
Ru:vansh oh my god ..i was craving to see you like this again .. i am so happy today ..riddhima thank you ..i will give you today anything you ask me for .
Ri:can i stay here for more time ?..i have no family and i (my voice trembeled)..
Ru:my sweet daughter you can stay as long as you want ..hai na vansh ?
V:of course chachu ..in fact i was going to ask her to stay with us for more time .
Ri:thank you so much
V:you did so much for us ..and i'll never forget what you had done ..
Ri:i'll go to bring food for you ..you must be hungry .
Both smiled at me
V:i am fine now..i can go and get it ..don't worry .
Ri(stern face):no way i am the doc here ..you are still weak ..no way in hell i am gonna let you go out of this room today.
V(accepting his defeat): woa woa easy angry doc ..i won't go against your orders ..happy??
Ri(smiled):very happy .
V's pov
She went and i looked at her as she walked away the room ..like angels she came and saved me ..She is so pure!
Ru:she is a nice person..she suits you ..i know it's not easy to move on ..but she is really perfect for your life...i will go now .
She step in holding the food..and put it on the table ..bringing the spoon near my mouth .
Ri:here have it .
V:i am ok ..i can eat by myself .
R's pov
God this is embarassing ..i forget the fact that he recovered ..
V:your cheeks are red ..
I closed my eyes ..i am very ashamed of my behaviour .
V:don't get shy ..thank you for your care ..it's good to see someone cares for you .
He started having food slowly till he finished it .
Ri:sleep vansh ..goodnight !
Days passes with riddhima caring for vansh ..she fell in love with him but kept the secret to herself as she knows he doesn't love her.
One day
V's pov
Vansh & rudra came back from office to find riddhima ordering the servants..they frowned ,during all these days she never did it..
Ri:make sure vansh have his foods ,medicines in time ..and for chachu he must not eat oily food as he is cholesterol patient ..his medicines should be taken in time understood??
Ser:yes Mme
Ri:take care all of you ..
V:riddhima what's all this?
Holding her suitcase
Ri:i am going today back to my house..I can't stay any longer !
V:????????

The End
🙄🙄 sorry it became ff 😑