Bring me Back to life 6

Author's pov

Vansh left him and went to Riddhima carrying her in his arms to his car!!

Vansh's dad was sitting waiting for their arrival as vansh told him about his decision and he supported him !he saw him crossing the gate carrying  A girl with an angelic face.

A: what happened to the girl, vansh?and your face? We're you fighting?

Vansh placed her on the bed: she can't bear seeing blood and I was so careless!

A: did you fight?

V: yes, dad!

A: why?? You are not the kind of people who fights!

V: dad, it pains me how people find her psychological state an opportunity to torture her mentally and physically, so I lost it! I am sorry!

A: at least, tell me what occurred,I can't get your words now!

V: they were calling her crazy! While she is not, what she went through wasn't easy for anyone! Then why they love to judge!

A: calm down, beta! She is going to be soon fine, treat your wounds!

Vansh looked at the time then exclaimed: oh god! I am too late, dad! I have an important work!

A: but beta

V: please dad, don't leave her alone till I come!

He went running to the car remembering the call he made with Kabir!

Reaching the mansion he found a man waiting in front of it!

V: kabir?

K: yes, Kabir Sharma! (Extending his hand to vansh)

V: vansh Raisinghania! A doctor!

K: so what do you need to know?

Vansh raised his eyebrow noticing how practical Kabir was, however, he was happy about the fact that they won't waste time!

V: everything that happened that night! Starting with how you get the call till when you find Riddhima and where!! but first, let's get inside! 

Kabir nodded his head following Vansh who has already talk with the old man! 

V: do you mind showing me where the murder happened?? Where Riddhima was at that time? 

Kabir walked in front of him to a room, Riddhima's room, and opened the cupboard: She was hiding here, I found her and By the way, she is the one who informed the police that there are intruders inside their house! during the crime scene reenactment, The criminal stabbed the elder sister here inside this room, after ending the parents, and the younger girl witnessed the scene! Her sister was stabbed 7 times! 

Vansh cupped his mouth unable to hold his reaction at the cruelty of the scene: Oh God! 

K: Yes, It was a horrible night! I found her there not reacting, And I took her to the hospital! The case was transferred all of sudden! I am sure you know! 

V: I don't! Still, It's not important! I need to help the girl who is still in trauma for the past three years! 

K(to himself): It's the only way to lighten the guilt for not reaching at the right time on that night! I have to help him to heal her! (To Vansh) I am ready, What will I do? 

V: All you have to do is to stab me! 

K(shocked): Whatttt?????????

Back to Riddhima, She woke only to find Sia there, SHe hugged her: Di!! I missed you

S: I missed you too, Ri! Let's get you ready to go out, You love it, Don't you? 

R: Yes, I love the outing, But where is Vanshu? 

A: He will come soon and join you! 

R: who're you uncle? 

A: I am Vanshu's dad!

Sia smiled seeing him trying to be childish like her, she clapped: Uncle, Vanshu is my best friend, And I am a good girl! 

A(with a wide smile): Yes, You are a very good girl, and I like Vansh's best friend! She will get you ready and I will take you to the surprise myself, Won't you come with me? 

R: I will definitely go! Let di make my braids so that I look princess like  Rapunzel! 

A: Of course, A princess will look like a princess, Sejal? 

S: Yes, Uncle! 

A: Make for my daughter braids and get her ready like a princess! 

S(smiled): Sure, uncle! 

Riddhima had tears when she heard the word  "daughter" not aware of the fact that she craved to be called like that again! 

A(wiping her tears): naa, princesses don't cry, Now give me a smile! 

She smiled widely and he caressed her hair: Sia, Be careful!

she made her ready praying that their plan work to help her then bent holding her hand: Uncle is good, na? 

R: He is sooo good, Now he is my bestie too! 

S: Will you come with uncle there? 

R: But why? 

S: Because it's a big surprise ! and we have to prepare for it so that you like it ! We can't anger our Ri, Right? 

R(smiled): Yes! I will come with him! 

Later

Ajay went with her toward her mansion, She read the name "Mehta Mansion"!

R(murmured): Mehta ? !! 

A: Beta go inside you'll find your surprise inside ok? 

R(smiled): Ok uncle! 

She went inside looking around: wow a big mansion, Bigger than Vanshu's house still it's so dark and scary! I am scared !! VANSHUUU???VANSHUUUUUU !! I don't want a surprise I am afraid! (she ascended the stairs fearfully ) I will be Katti with you if you don't come out now! (Angrily pouting) Bad Vanshu ! 

She heard sounds from a room and jogged to it: Vanshu ! 

In the darkness, she saw a man stabbing a man, Her moist eyes were wide looking at Vansh trying to stabilize himself and pushed her to run away! 

When she didn't, she felt a hand holding hers and running with her to a room, It was Sia. 

S(pushing her inside the cupboard): Take this (giving her the musical box) Don't come out whatever happens! Riddhima call the police! 

She closed the cupboard door and the unknown person came toward Sia and then looked at the musical box, The phone then again saw in front of her the blood oozing from Sejal's body as she was breathing her last still she caught the criminal's leg to stop him from going to Riddhima! 

But he turned to her and stabbed her: SEJAAAALLLLLLL DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 

One or two shots more and the story will be completed, It's shorter because I am not well, If you want an update you have to accomplish the target! 

and I am about to end Unexpected love ff with 2 parts! Part 24,25, and 26 ARE PUBLISHED, Do check it too please!