Unintentional Betrayal

one month passed since the incident

Within that time, Anupriya put an act in front of the family and brought Kabir to the mansion. They were happy that he will get all the rights of Raisinghania's son.

One day

Angrey walked inside the Mansion tensed about the bomb he is about to throw on their faces.

Da: What happened Angrey? You told us to be gathered here, All ok, beta?

An: Dadi, I have something to tell you all (he paused for a sec and then continued) I've found Boss.

They all looked at him as if he has grown another head.

I: Are you ok, Angrey? Bhai fell down the cliff (sadly) he can't be alive.

An: He is, But there's something weird.

Riddhima who was still recovering from the shock finally talked.

R: What is it? Where is he? And what's weird?

An: come inside(stopped and then complete it), Vihaan.

They again eyed him doubting his mental balance.

I: Angrey, I agree you were sad over his death, But please get yourself checked by a Psychiatrist, You are torturing all of (her words were stopped when she saw him walking through the door smiling )

(Imagine him smiling, I can't believe he astonished me without a beard too)

VI: Hello everybody. (to Angrey) Man, why did you bring me here? Remind me, please?

I: Bhai?

Vi: WHo is your Bhai? Of course not me.

R: what's wrong with you, Vansh?

Vi: Don't tell me I am your Bhai too?

D: She is your wife, Vansh, don't you recognize her?

Vi(observing her attentively): I like it, At least I have a wife that too without knowing anything about her.

Ar: Bhai doesn't behave like this, What's wrong with him, Angrey?

He blinked his eyes at him signalling him "later".

Vi: Why is everybody here calling me Bhai? 

Ang: Sorry Vihaan, actually everybody here is confused, don't mind them. And about bringing you here, This is your home. You're Vansh Raisinghania.

Vi(laughing): You are too much, guys. (noticing the look on their faces) Come on, I am vihaan I have my own work, home and family, (looking at the mansion) not that I mind being the owner of this beautiful house and (eying Riddhima) the husband of this gorgeous lady.

They stared at him frightened at his joke.

Vi: What? Take a chill pill, why you are so tensed over every word I say? I am kidding.