The attacker 3

Hello guys..thank you for your love ..i wrote it fast ..i hope you like it dears..

V: why are you so shocked??
R: I will tell you later ..first tell me how did you know??
V: the fear made Ragini confess that..she said Kabir and she made this plan to fool me and take my property. I had never seen such a cheap man in my whole life..he was ok with sending his wife as the wife of another man.
R:vansh kabir ..mm..was ...my....fiancee
V:??? You mean he was the one
R: who sent me here ..yes..he played with my feelings. I had no doubt about him ..he told me about Vansh raisingania the criminal whom he wanted to arrest badly.& I believed him..I told him I will do whatever he wants for him for his Ishq (pain appeared on Vansh's face)..but then I met you ..you were doubting me and I was here for a mission somehow you were always catching me red-handed why did you let me stay here?? It was enough for you to tell me to get lost ..so why?
V: I couldn't ..my mind has always convinced me by a reason or another to not hurt you. I could have tortured you ..give you pain but I couldn't give it to you ..neither my heart nor my mind approved that. I guess I have been always in love with you however I couldn't realize it, sweetheart.
R: you love me this much? How pure your heart is? And how low I stoop when I thought you are a killer !..Vansh my mind was nagging at me to remember the fact that you murdered Ragini but my heart couldn't..how can I believe it? I saw the care ..the love and the fear of losing me in your eyes..words can lie but not eyes ...your eyes have been confusing me, dear husband ..they were yelling at me that you are innocent ..just I took my time to get it..I started losing myself in you ..started feeling new sensations when you're around ..missing you when you're not. I really love you don't leave me.
He hugged her carefully.
V: I won't ..you are mine ..that Kabir & Ragini will pay a huge price for playing dirty with my wife..first you have to fake memory loss ..by knowing this he will try to reach you.
R: Vansh there's someone from here who took a video of you pointing a gun on Ragini ..he must be so close.
V: whoever he is ..he will try to inform Kabir about your loss of memory news ..then he will fall into our trap dear wifey.
Fb ends
R: so Mr stupid. Vansh spied on all the phones here ..and he got Anupriya ...moreover your wifey got caught too ..since Angrey tracked your location ..and the message I got was from Angrey telling me he caught Anupriya ..
V: how was it, dear Kabir?? Should I now blow up your mind and theirs (pointing toward Ragini and Anupriya)...you harmed my wife and played with her ..what is the punishment of it?
R: I will tell you ..they did all this for money?? How about leaving them begging on the streets ..no work for dear Kabir ..
V: I got jealous easily call him the bastard Kabir.
R: sorry ..no work for the bastard kabir actually you are very able to find some illegal stuffs against him ..& anupriya will get nothing not even a penny moreover poor her she will cry for a long time seeing her son behind bars..and this ragini ..i just want her to vanish otherwise I'll kill her ..
V(laugh): Not bad suggestion, yet I won't be satisfied with this small punishment, I have another suggestion . Jail for the three of them,Angrey CCTV CAMERAS captured Anupriya trying to kill riddhima. She will be past tense. And about Ragini ? Maybe we'll have to look her up for more than week ,What do you think sweetheart?

R's pov

R(Mrs. VR's tone): I'd love to see her suffering, Dear hubby. Just one min , I wanted to do this since the moment I knew she was alive.

I slapped her hard on her f** face.

R: This for betraying my Vansh in the past.

V: Wooah, My lioness, I am so proud of you. So I, as a responsible husband, let me do something as well.

He walked toward Kabir and punch him till his mouth bleed.

V: For my sweetheart. For thinking, she's a puppet. She is my queen, my love.

I looked at my husband with all the love I have for him, how can he be so adorable?

V: Take them away, Angrey .

An: Yes boss.

He offered his hand and she held it ..

V: Now vansh & riddhima are one ..
R: and nobody will succeed in tearing us apart from each other ...
They shared a hug celebrating getting rid of the evil people.

The End