Teri ishq mein Marjawan

Hello guys, Thank your for your lovely votes and comments, This is another suggested os by my dear friend niti. Love you.

Author's pov

Vansh was shattered, The picture is clear now, What was Riddhima's motive? Why did she spy on him? Why she made an entry in his life? He found the clarity now. However the first time, he felt that his world darkened. So strange, How this clarity gave the opposite effect on him! Kabir arrested him, they were on the way to the police station.

Riddhima saw Vansh in Kabir's car and took another car to follow them, She was late a bit.

On the way, Kabir stopped the car and pointed out a gun toward Vansh.

K: Get out of the car.

Vansh looked around to find only an isolated area.

V(mockingly): This is a new prison here? 

K: You have good humour, considering the fact that you are going to bid farewell to the world.

V: You don't have the courage to kill me, Kabir. Who takes a girl's help to play is so weak player. Actually, I found Riddhima has more courage than you.

K: God damn you.

Vansh kicked his hand and started fighting with each other while Riddhima reached there and looking at her surroundings, she Understood about whom Ragini was warning her. Kabir!

Kabir kicked Vansh on his chest and he fell back.

R(shouted): VAAANSH 

V: You came to witness my death too with him?

R: No let me explain!

He showed her his hand to stop her from coming closer while he was walking back toward the edge of the cliff.

R(begging him): No Please stop

V(with angry tears): No, There's no place to stop at. Your cheat had killed me, Riddhima, Teri Ishq Mein marjawan.

He fell and she ran to hold him but she couldn't as his hand slipped from hers.

R(shouts): VAAAAANSSHHHHH

He fell down the cliff, and she was on her knees shocked.

K: poor Riddhima, You lost your husband. I feel genuinely bad for you. Oh by the way, Without you nothing was possible.

He left and she kneeled with tears flowing and his words echoing in her head "Without you nothing was possible"

R's pov

I killed him! I killed my husband, Why I am still alive then? My life is meaningless.

My subconscious shouted at me "and your revenge? Your husband's name? who will clear this mess if you die now? You can't die now !"

3 WEEKS LATER

She arrived at Vr Mansion But she couldn't find anyone but Anupriya and Kabir.

She knew now who's Kabir? He is Anupriya's son, The man who played her and made her lose her husband. They kicked the family members out as the property was in Vansh & Anupriya's name. With Vansh's death, It's Anuprya's.

An: What are you doing here?

R: I am here at my home.

K(laughing): It was, Mrs widow, Now your husband is dead. Get out of here.