Misunderstanding?

SO this os from the current track ..I hope you all like .A friend suggested it ..Thank you for reading my stories dears ..i LOVE YOU 

R's pov 

I found the photo that proves vansh guilty ..Now justice should be served ..

Vansh came inside our room ..

R(shouted):You killer ..You committed a crime..You lied to me ..You killed her you bastard ..

V(yelled):You are digging up your own grave ..I forbade you from investigating still you went against my instructions ..What do you want ?? Death??

R:who is going to kill me ?? You? ..Oh i forgot you're such a cold-blooded murderer ,I hate you ..I just hate you so much ..

V:Who said i am so smitten by you ?? Snap out of your dream worlds .

R:By tomorrow,i am going to take the proofs to police station and get you arrested ..If you can kill me ,just go ahead.you'll not be able to shut my mouth .

V:Trust me i can shut it very well ..

He went to couch and i headed to the bed ..

The morning 

I woke up early and started getting ready ..I went out of the mansion ..

An hour after 

Man:MR VANSH RAISINGANIA ,i am arresting you on suspicion of murder of Ragini malhotra .

He handcuffed him while he looked at riddhima angrily .

V:I will come back to show you the punishement of playing with me ..

R:Inspector add this to the indictments too.

He took him.

Dadi came toward riddhima and slapped her..

D:You cheated us ? cheated vansh and sent him to jail ..

I:I was yelling at you guys ..don't trust her ..Now you see what happens when you trust this kind of people ..

S:I don't believe it's you babhi,Vansh bhai loved you and you betrayed him ..Chiii 

All went away .And anupriya called kabir ..

An:Kabir ,you won't believe what just happened here !

K:What mom ??

An:Riddhima herself handed vansh to the police for a crime he didn't even commit ..

K:This is my game mom ,you know i put the phootage there intentionally ,And the photo i gave it to you to put it there ..bewakoof riddhima and bechara vansh..He was just a victim and she is the pawn ..

An:Now the property is ours..But we have to get rid of this family ..What about a fire incident ? You know it happens unknowingly ..

They laughed evilly ..

AT midnight 

A's pov

I poured kerosene oil around the mansion ..Kabir came 

K:Mom finally ! it's such a relief ..we'll reach our aim ..

An:yes dear ,now this property is just ours ..

I took the lighter and was about to throw it when a hand catch my hand ..I looked up only to see angry eyes ..He was vansh .

V:How cheap is the  game you played? 

An:I saw them arresting you ..How come ??

R:Mother in law 

Riddhima here??..Not just her ..The whole family are looking at us