Separation 2

Hello guys, I am frustrated like you, Because of the way they are showing in IMM2, I guess they will start the separation. However, it scares me the idea of making Vansh "the traitor who wanted to make Riddhima fall in love and fool her ".Anything is acceptable but this.

Well thanks my dears, And I love you.

V's pov
I was so thunderstruck, And I held Ragini's neck choking her.

V: Kabir was your partner with whom you plotted the conspiracy against me.

Rag: Ha, We wanted to take everything you had, but I was exposed in the middle and the mission failed.The moment I saw you burning your arm to remove my name I realized my huge mistake. You kept me captive and tried to know who was with me, But my mom freed me from there and I eloped three months back.

V: Your mom? How could she enter my VR mansion?

Rag: I can't tell you about it.

V: Why are you helping me now? New plan?

Rag: No, I got to know my brother planned to kill me.

V: What? Why?

Rag: He wanted to accuse you, And wanted me to be the prey.

V: how cheap man is he, How did you know where is she?

Rag: Vansh please stop asking me, I will go now. Riddhima will tell you when she got her senses back.

V: Thank you For saving her life. Can you tell me where was she?

Rag: This was the address XYWZ.Please  Vansh try to forgive me for what I did.

V: Maybe one day I will, By.

Rag: By.

She left and I came back near my wife, She is still my wife. I asked her to go out back then, but I found what she put for me.

Fb starts

I was searching for a file after that incident, I opened the drawer only to find a paper. It was Riddhima's letter. I wanted to tear it apart but something in my heart urged me to read it.

"

I've hurt you badly although I loved you with all the power I had, your love is running through me. You haven't given me the chance to explain what happened . The accusation on me was correct, I was once Kabir's fiancee, I thought I was in love with him however now I know it was just infatuation. He sent me there to find proofs that Ragini was murdered there by you. But I saw Ragini alive,I did my best to clear the misunderstanding. He came here to take me with him but I am his old Riddhima, I am not even his. I am yours & I'll be always yours. Please take care of yourself, I love you.

Your Riddhima

"

Oh no I misunderstood her, She was his fiancee. So what? I had a fiancee too. I should have listened. Damn!

Fb ends

I will hunt Kabir even if he goes to the end of this planet.

I called Angrey.

V: Angrey, I will text you an address. I want you to search every single clue that makes us reach Kabir, I want him by any means, Got it?

An: Yes Boss.

V: One more thing, Keep this hidden from all, I have a doubt.

An: Sure,I won't disclose it .

V: Good.

I hang up the phone, let you come you bastard and I'll teach you what torture really means.

She woke up again and looked at her surrounding for a few minutes, eyes widened and trembling.

V: Riddhima?

R: Stay away, please.

I was appalled, what's wrong with her. Doesn't she recognize me?

V: I am Vansh, Tumhara Vansh.

R: Please, I can't breathe.

Oh my god!Her panic attacks again.

V: DOCTOR DOCTOR

He came toward us.

V: She said she can't breathe.

R: Vansh please tell him to go out, I am going to die, My heart is going to stop soon.

The doctor gave her an injection. And she slowly started closing her eyes.

R(mumbling): No Let m

She slept.

Something crossed my mind and I looked at the doctor.

V: Was she raped?

D: No, But it seems like someone tried to do so.

I hit the wall forcefully and the doctor was startled.

I dialed Angrey's number.

V: Look, When you find him, tie him up in the basement and prepare every tool of torture was ever known, My heart will feel peaceful if I make him suffer, He dared to touch her.

An: Did he?

V: He tried to.

An: I won't leave him, boss.

I ended the call.

After 2 hours, Angrey came to the hospital.

An: Boss, I will stay with babhi, You go home and change till then, I will wait with her.

I needed a shower. He is right.

V: Keep your eyes opened, Her enemy can reach her here easily.

An: Don't worry boss.

I reluctantly agreed to him and walked out of the hospital.

The Home

I took a quick shower, I feel a strange feeling like uneasiness, But I don't why.

I have to return to Riddhima now.

The hospital

Angrey brought a coffee when he noticed someone was close to Riddhima

An: Hey you 

The man ran away and he followed him.

Kabir smirked at the plan he used to fool Angrey. And entered Riddhima's room.

K(Holding her neck):I missed you Jaan.

She opened her eyes.

R(screams):VAAAANSHHHHH 

k: He won't come, he left you again.Alone!

The End of part 2

SO my dears, How was it?