BROKEN PROMISES

Hello guys, Thank you for giving your suggestions, I found it all amazing, And I will write every time the first scenario that comes to my mind from the suggested ones. For people who want Obsessed Vansh, I want it to be in my next FF, I apologize for not updating Love Vs Hatred as the previous Os took me so much time.I love you.

Author's pov

A woman with two kids, A 4 years girl and 2 years boy, She was making them ready to take them to the nursery schools.

A man walked through the door making his way toward them.

Man: champ, princess!

girl and boy: Papa

He opened his arms and they came to him holding him. He carried them kissing their cheeks.

Boy: Papa I look exactly like you.

Girl: And me, like mamma

He glanced at her and then at their kids.

Man: Both of you look amazing, Babies, go with your Nany to have breakfast.

G & b: Ok papa,Mama come .

Woman: I will come, let me talk with your papa first.

They were taken downstairs, and she looked at him while he was ignoring her.

Wom: Vansh

V: mm

Wom: let me explain to you at least.

V: Riddhima, I am not interested, how many times should I repeat myself?

R(hurt): This is your final answer?

V: Yeah.

R: Then let it be, You proved today that all these years together doesn't mean anything to you.

She walked out of the room leaving angry Vansh.

V's pov

How did she have the courage to say that? She started all this, she insulted my mother and refused even to apologize.

Ria,came inside our room, she is my friend and I respect our friendship.

Ria: Come on Vansh, Don't feel bad.

V: How? If you didn't show me the video, I wouldn't have believed that she can behave like that.

Ria: Even though she insulted aunt, try to forgive her.

V: Forgive her? We have recently come to live with mom, and this is how she treated her behind my back.No, I can't forgive her for such misbehavior.

Riddhima walked down whipping her tears, She doesn't like people looking at her with pity, So she was acting strong.

R's pov

If only you gave me a chance to speak, you would have understood that I did all for my kids, I can't let something happen to them. I saw his mom in the hall and I approached her. She looked at me mockingly.

R: Congrats, You won.

An: I guess, All is finished as I had wished.

I wanted to argue with her, to show some strength but I felt as if I will break down at any moment.

I took my kids, Kiara and Rivansh to the nursery school. I don't them to be part of this environment, It affects the kids, and who knows that more than me?

I and Vansh had a love marriage.

The past

Author's pov